Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paranormal Activity

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
My boss got the Grinch from the video shop for her kids. She wondered why they were so quite. She poped her head into the living room and found they were watching The Grudge :lolol:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
If it's not scarier than The Haunting (original) it isn't scary.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
watched it last week online as i couldnt wait for it too come out,very good i thought but wasnt as scarey as everyone was making out so abit disapointed!

Saw this tonight and it was bloomin marvellous. It held and built suspense right up to a cracking ending with some hide behind the hands moments. there was not a dry seat in the house.....:eek:

wont have same impact on small screen unfortunately......

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Im far too much of a wimp to even consider watching this. Blair witch project terrified me and I even got so scared watching the Jonathan Creek christmas special last year I had to hide behind a cushion and mute it for a few seconds!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
thought Blair witch was pants and this looks similar, the only film to scare the shit out of me was Alien.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
thought Blair witch was pants and this looks similar, the only film to scare the shit out of me was Alien.

..........only because you thought it was about illegal aliens!

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I found PA scary, especially the last 15 mins. For the people saying the middle and day bits were dull - thats called "building up the suspense", FFS.

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
I found PA scary, especially the last 15 mins. For the people saying the middle and day bits were dull - thats called "building up the suspense", FFS.

No mate, it's called DULL

Surely the pre-requsit of a scary film is to be scary (something which Paranormal Activity aint)

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
Still unable to watch the shining all the way through in one sitting.

now that is one class all time film but paranormal activity... probably the least scary film i have seen and i thought blair witch was crap. i didnt flinch once and actually started chatting on facebook during it i was that bored. Scary...... ( in the words of Jim Royle) my arse....:shrug:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I wanted to see pa but don't think I'll bother now. I can honestly say I have never in my life seen a film that scares me. Ever. Gore doesn't scare me and blair witch stuff never delivers. Shame.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I feel I should point out that BNP in my post above is of course an acronym for Britain's Nicest Person.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Saw this film yesterday and I can honestly say I've never been so dissapointed by a film in my life!

Absolute waste of my time and money. Not one single scary moment in the entire movie, me and my mate were chuckling all the way through. Quite a let down for a film that was billed as one of the scariest of all time!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Every person i've spoken to has either said that they absolutely shit themselves. or that it's a load of balls. there has been no middle ground...

i think i might fall into the former camp unfortunately... :down:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Saw it yesterday and was unimpressed, watchable but not something i will be looking to see again anytime soon but it was alot better than Blair Witch (but then watching static is better than Blair Witch)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here