Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parade Sunday July 18th

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Albionite83 said:
Richard Lindfield of the Leader got the date wrong, saying it would be held this Sunday (11th July) not 18th July :angry: :angry: :angry:

That would explain why I was woken up this morning by a text arriving saying "Do you know anything about the parade today?"

:dunce:

Richard Lindfield losing his marbles? ???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
Yep its well late and pointless and players have left who where part of it.:rolleyes:

One player who was at Cardiff has been sacked. All the others are still here.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What are the details as we don't get the leader anymore, no loss other than this, as my grandson wants to go.

I think that it is too little too late should have been an evening or weekend during the week after Cardiff.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BensGrandad said:
What are the details as we don't get the leader anymore, no loss other than this, as my grandson wants to go.

I think that it is too little too late should have been an evening or weekend during the week after Cardiff.

Please read the second post on this thread which said:-

"As per the Leader it is in reverse, starting at Kings House and ending at Madeira Drive.

No other details though"

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
One player who was at Cardiff has been sacked. All the others are still here.

sacked?!?!!

The way I see it is:
His contract ran out, he was offered a new one, he didn't like the look of it, so he looked elsewhere.

How do you sack someone who's out of contract???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BHA links said:
sacked?!?!!

The way I see it is:
His contract ran out, he was offered a new one, he didn't like the look of it, so he looked elsewhere.

How do you sack someone who's out of contract???

That's the way it was reported. He didn't turn up for training and after two days McGhee said he was sacked.

Contract offer withdrawn and not wanted.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Can't sign a shit player like him we rearly do have probs,so the £1.50 a week just wasn't enough to sign him them grrrrr.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here