Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parade from a distance!

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Not a bad turnout considering in no particular order

Chelski v Man Ure
5.30 start too late for lot of kiddies and people coming from outside the city
Finishing in Hove like all the previous years...easier for parking and to get to
Cricket in Hove
Junior seagulls dad's footie tornament at Stanmer park
Dodgy weather forecast

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
I think it was well attended, but I was at the front, so don't know how far it went back. But one thing will live with me forever, and that is Gus standing up there microphone in hand singing 'we're f***ing brilliant' The man is awesome. I have some pics if anyone is interested. The players loved it especially Calderon, he was grinning the whole time.

I would literally stab a baby to have heard gus singing that. :lolol:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I made a last minute decision to go and I'm glad I did. The turnout wasn't too bad and the players seemed to be enjoying it (although not as much as Gus was!). The celebrations weren't too drawn out and Charlie's introductions were entertaining.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
It was good. Glad I went. Decent enough turnout and as has already been mentioned, Gus singing "We're f***ing brilliant" was f***ing brilliant!!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I really hope the turn out was better than suggested, I went to the previous gigs but was unable to make this due to reasons beyond my control. Well done team, this was for you! Also, just read post about TB on train, that man will go down as one of the most popular Albion figures of ALL time, Legend...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I certainly thought there were going to be a lot more people there, but thousands of us enjoyed it none the less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here