Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

papisse cisse

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Really? :lolol: I'm not convinced Cisse has done that deliberately. It's like the Bentley goal against Arsenal, he's hit it hard and toward the goal. It's gone in. The skill is getting it on target at that power, technically it is fantastic but it's not like a perfectly crafted free-kick whipped into the top corner.

But when you deliberately hit the ball with the outside of your foot then it's always gonna swerve, especially with that amount of power. Maybe he didn't mean the exact bend on it but still it was world class.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Currently the best striker in Europe.To think that a few months ago i had never even heard of him. Bet Fat Ash will sell him in summer for about 40million...... Probably to Liverpool. Where he will become shit

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
But when you deliberately hit the ball with the outside of your foot then it's always gonna swerve, especially with that amount of power. Maybe he didn't mean the exact bend on it but still it was world class.

Not disagreeing at all, it's a fantastic goal. But to say Crouch's goal was a fluke is extremely erroneous, Crouch knew what he was doing. The technique on both goals is fantastic. But it's Beckham vs Greece all day long for me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If it had been against us, idiots on here would be asking whether 'Brezovan should have done better'!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Best brace that since Le Tissier,s pair all those years ago.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
That has got to be up there with the greatest goals of all time - surely better than the Van basten bergkamp and di canio goals

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
That has got to be up there with the greatest goals of all time - surely better than the Van basten bergkamp and di canio goals

You can't seriously think that is better than Di Canio vs Wimbledon? Unbelievable scissor kick. The technical perfection of that moment is simply astonishing. Best Premier League goal so far. Cisse tonight was special, but nothing on Di Canio.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
The second goal was unreal but I almost prefer the first one for the pure strikers instinct and technique.

D

Deleted member 18477

That goal would make the top 20 all time prem goals for sure. Best ever? No.

1 Bergkamp v Newcastle for me
2 Di Canio v Wimbledon
3 Henry v man utd (flick and volley)
4 le tiss run v newcastle
5 cantona v Sunderland
6 yeboah v Liverpool

The Giant Bolster

Apr 18, 2012
That goal would make the top 20 all time prem goals for sure. Best ever? No.

1 Bergkamp v Newcastle for me
2 Di Canio v Wimbledon
3 Henry v man utd (flick and volley)
4 le tiss run v newcastle
5 cantona v Sunderland
6 yeboah v Liverpool

Yep agree, also Shearer's volley vs Everton and Rooney's volley vs Newcastle would be up there too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here