• I don't wash, so no need to dry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Air blower, its more hygienic.

I hate using those pull down cloth things which make a hugh crash when you pull them, you don't know wheather somebody has pissed all over them a few days earlier.

I'm amazing how many blokes walk out a toilet with out washing their hands, especially in a restaurant :nono:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
gazwag said:

I hate using those pull down cloth things which make a hugh crash when you pull them, you don't know wheather somebody has pissed all over them a few days earlier.

I'm amazing how many blokes walk out a toilet with out washing their hands, especially in a restaurant :nono:

any stats to back this up?:p

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I like a paper towel. I don't like waiting for the 5 or 6 minutes it takes the hot-air machine to do its business. Paper towel, quick wipe, scrunch it up and throw it on the pile on the floor.

I think we've all seen men drying their cock and balls on a hand-dryer. Admirable.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
At work it's paper towels cos they're quicker than the air machine. In the pub, trousers come out tops as there's no air machine and very rarely any paper towels in the dispenser.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
gazwag said:

What, you think that a machine that circulates the nasty, dirty air in a toilet and blows it on your hands is hygenic? Remember that thought next time you use a hand dryer and then go and eat a sandwich. And before you say they have a filter, they are pathetic and would allow small rodents to crawl through the gaps, plenty big enough to allow any nasties through.

It's got to be paper towels. Quicker and regularly replaced so far more hygenic.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Rangdo said:
What, you think that a machine that circulates the nasty, dirty air in a toilet and blows it on your hands is hygenic? Remember that thought next time you use a hand dryer and then go and eat a sandwich. And before you say they have a filter, they are pathetic and would allow small rodents to crawl through the gaps, plenty big enough to allow any nasties through.

It's got to be paper towels. Quicker and regularly replaced so far more hygenic.

Yep, agree with that, abd they're usually recycled paper before anyone says we're losing too many trees.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if you wipe with your right and eat with your left hand, you need never worry.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
air dryer, solely because none of the pubs I've been in ever have anything left in the paper towel dispenser. I absolutely hate those rotating cloth thingies, even if they stop when theyre "out". How do you know it was properly cleaned before being reloaded?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Never go near air dryers since i heard about the amount of bacteria that comes off them is more than will be on your hands from the toilet in the first place!

What I like about paper towels, is that I can then use it to grab the door-handle upon leaving the bog.
What's the use of washing one's hands, only to grab a handload of crud and pee from the other pratts who don't bother to wash at all?

Never mind eh, the crud will always rub away on those crisps, all washed down with your next pint.
:drink: :O :sick: :thud:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
NMH said:
What I like about paper towels, is that I can then use it to grab the door-handle upon leaving the bog.
What's the use of washing one's hands, only to grab a handload of crud and pee from the other pratts who don't bother to wash at all?

I do that too. And if theres no paper towels I try to wait until someone else leaves and follow them out the door, thereby being able to negotiate the doors using my feet and elbows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here