Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paper tickets

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Currently waiting for my new, ESU, season ticket to turn up but will be missing the first two games due to holiday. How do I go about getting paper tickets so I can allow someone else to enjoy it in my place ?
Do I just ring the ticket office ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yes, or go into the shop and ask.
You'd have to pay an admin fee

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
How easy is it to upgrade a Juvenile ticket to a full adult ticket ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Currently waiting for my new, ESU, season ticket to turn up but will be missing the first two games due to holiday. How do I go about getting paper tickets so I can allow someone else to enjoy it in my place ?
Do I just ring the ticket office ?

Got a text yesterday to say that new season tickets go in the post 6th August BUT if you want to take advantage of BOGOF and get your points credited you can pick them up at the club next week = if you are close by just pop in and get your ST then no need to bother about paper tickets

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Got a text yesterday to say that new season tickets go in the post 6th August BUT if you want to take advantage of BOGOF and get your points credited you can pick them up at the club next week = if you are close by just pop in and get your ST then no need to bother about paper tickets

Yeah but if he wants to pass his seat on and doesn't want to lend them his ST he will

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd like to know this as well, also how much it costs!

Depends on whether it's an U-10 or U-16 ticket, and which part of the ground. It cost me c£20 a game to upgrade an U-10 to adult in the WSU(central) last season.

You just need to phone them up (or go to a ticket office) and they'll do it, taking the charge there and then.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Depends on whether it's an U-10 or U-16 ticket, and which part of the ground. It cost me c£20 a game to upgrade an U-10 to adult in the WSU(central) last season.

You just need to phone them up (or go to a ticket office) and they'll do it, taking the charge there and then.

Cheers, mine is an u10 in the North, so probably about the same?

As there are possibly only going to be 3 Saturday games before Christmas I'll be upgrading it quite a few times!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here