Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pantomime villains

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Classless individual.

The great players we’ve (sadly) see score against us the Amex, didn’t immediately goad/mock the home supporters.

For that to be his first thought, marks him out as a grade one prick.

Watching when Vardy was scoring v Saints he wasn't much better either.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Yep - I can count on one hand the players who’ve done that over the years and pissed me off. McGleish, Hammond, Nolan.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remember the Hammond one clearly. Unfathomable as to why he felt the need to do that? It sounds like he may have had some 'beef' with the management a autumn with the fans who were always behind him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yep - I can count on one hand the players who’ve done that over the years and pissed me off. McGleish, Hammond, Nolan.......

Richardson of Orient, it did bring a wry smile to my face as he ran the full length of the Albion fans with his hand to his ear though. Knocky was a bit like that on occasion.

We always hate the good ones, to be fair, and rightly so

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We always hate the good ones, to be fair, and rightly so

Not true. We hate the snide ones. Eden Hazard gave us a lesson every time he came here, but he was a class act and never rubbed in his superiority. Palace can't bring themselves to hate Murray despite him scoring against them virtually every time we play them. It's partly because they owe their PL status to him, but partly because he always treats them with respect when he does it.

Not true. We hate the snide ones. Eden Hazard gave us a lesson every time he came here, but he was a class act and never rubbed in his superiority. Palace can't bring themselves to hate Murray despite him scoring against them virtually every time we play them. It's partly because they owe their PL status to him, but partly because he always treats them with respect when he does it.

Nah I hate Hazard, smirking little big head, absolute definition of a player who would suck his own if he could, no humility at all

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nah I hate Hazard, smirking little big head, absolute definition of a player who would suck his own if he could, no humility at all

Trossard is Hazard Lite, he won’t be here long though. I’ll enjoy it whilst he is though :thumbsup:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

I mean our very own Mr Murrays trademark run round the back of the goal and stare down the away fans is still one of my favourite things to see.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't think I have ever seen Hurst's finest running all the way along the Palace fans celebrating :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here