Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Panties to Steve Penney?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Ernest said:
Actually he did but he must have had a wank in them as it certainly wasn't my cum stains in them :angry: :angry: :angry:

No , he sent them back minus the elastic

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
El Presidente said:
If it is who I think it is, then those panties could have solved the lack of roof problem at Withdean.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
El Presidente said:
If it is who I think it is, then those panties could have solved the lack of roof problem at Withdean.

Not true. The lady you have in mind was still attending Hove Park School at that time, and was a mere slip of a girl compared to how she is today. Mind you there might have been some red pubes for the pigeons to line their nests with. Watt?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
nobody's dupe said:
Not true. The lady you have in mind was still attending Hove Park School at that time, and was a mere slip of a girl compared to how she is today. Mind you there might have been some red pubes for the pigeons to line their nests with. Watt?

I'm 1000% certain that you and Mr Pres have the same lady in mind, Mr Dupe.

In fact I know you have.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Let it also be said that the lady in question [somebody else has already pointed this out once] has done a hell of a lot more for the club, over many years than pretty much anyone on this board [with very few exceptions].

If anyone has earned the right to post her panties to the players of her choice it is the likes of her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here