Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Panorama, BBC 1, 10.15. The Blairs.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Lindfield by the sea said:
Tit - its why this country is the best in the world [/QUOT

Really?Then explain to me why more and more people are leaving this country for pastures new then ever.Coming from Lindfield - tit

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
rogue said:
If you can't use your brain then you don't warrant an explanation from me

Gee thanks for that well reasoned incisive debate on the morality of england. Fortunately a retard such as yourself can have no influence over anything but your own bowel movements. Leave the thinking part of life to those more able.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think Blair's attitude definitely encourages people to leave and the replacements by economic migration normally are only fit for menial jobs no-one else wants.

Sep 18, 2003
rogue said:
Lindfield by the sea said:
Tit - its why this country is the best in the world [/QUOT

Really?Then explain to me why more and more people are leaving this country for pastures new then ever.Coming from Lindfield - tit

Thought immigration was the problem - not emmigration? You are a prize plonker rodney.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Dogs breath?why are the good people leaving then and the trash coming in?

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
bigc said:
well im as left wing as they come,but i think the hot cross bun thing etc is madness.

but things like improved disability access(all the ramps these days), are really good.

Thats correct but that is Pc thats common sense.. Half of this pc stuff is common sense totally abandoned

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
rogue said:
Dogs breath?why are the good people leaving then and the trash coming in?

Sweeping generalisation :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Roger Mellie said:
I dont like a christian society especially when it breeds dickheads like bush who think they have a hot line to god and can use this as justification for ruling the world with violence when it suits.

If you are going to quote an article then quote it correctly.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4317498.stm

The comments were attributed to Mr Bush by the Palestinian negotiator Nabil Shaath in the upcoming TV series Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs.
So Bush never actually said those words. Nabil Shaath said he did.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
rogue said:
Hey they are not terrorists but muslims.They are also trying to scrap the union jack.Look at the problems with flying the cross of st.George.No more 3 little pigs in school.No hot cross bun etc etc.
f***ing bollox the human rights act and this wanky government.If they don't like a Christian society then they can all f*** off back to there Islamic states.And yes i don't give a wank for the pc bridgade on here

I know we don't always see eye to eye but this time I whole heartedly agree, well said mate.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Yorkie said:
If you are going to quote an article then quote it correctly.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4317498.stm

The comments were attributed to Mr Bush by the Palestinian negotiator Nabil Shaath in the upcoming TV series Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs.
So Bush never actually said those words. Nabil Shaath said he did.

You are of course correct with regard to that particular quote. It is a little dangerous to get so wound up by a comment attributed to GWB with no independent verification.
This doesn't alter the fact that Bush Jnr is on record as being a born again christian who feels that his religion should guide his presidency. Some people find this alarming.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Voroshilov said:
You are of course correct with regard to that particular quote. It is a little dangerous to get so wound up by a comment attributed to GWB with no independent verification.
This doesn't alter the fact that Bush Jnr is on record as being a born again christian who feels that his religion should guide his presidency. Some people find this alarming.

I suppose it is a generational thing. King George 6th and Winston Churchill called the nation to prayer in the Second World War.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yorkie said:
I suppose it is a generational thing. King George 6th and Winston Churchill called the nation to prayer in the Second World War.

Without wishing to stray onto the contencious issue of Prayer and Belief in pretty much all these instances the main aim was to help assure people that somebody was on their side. I can't see anything wrong with that if it was what you believed.

I know prayer and faith mean a lot to many and it helps them.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhaexpress said:
Without wishing to stray onto the contencious issue of Prayer and Belief in pretty much all these instances the main aim was to help assure people that somebody was on their side. I can't see anything wrong with that if it was what you believed.

I know prayer and faith mean a lot to many and it helps them.

That wasn't my point.
It was considered normal for a leader (whether monarch or prime minister) to have beliefs and express them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here