Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Panorama, BBC 1, 10.15. The Blairs.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Oceanic said:
Just says everything about Tony & Cherie Blair. He’s all spin and no action who sucks up to his pig ugly wife and she defends the killers who want too maim, Murder and protect the rights of vermin, and says terrorists have rights!! Know wonder this country is in such a state with those clowns around.:censored:

Scum arent they Oceanic? :jester:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Hey they are not terrorists but muslims.They are also trying to scrap the union jack.Look at the problems with flying the cross of st.George.No more 3 little pigs in school.No hot cross bun etc etc.
f***ing bollox the human rights act and this wanky government.If they don't like a Christian society then they can all f*** off back to there Islamic states.And yes i don't give a wank for the pc bridgade on here

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
rogue said:
Hey they are not terrorists but muslims.They are also trying to scrap the union jack.Look at the problems with flying the cross of st.George.No more 3 little pigs in school.No hot cross bun etc etc.
f***ing bollox the human rights act and this wanky government.If they don't like a christain society then they can all f*** off back to there Islamic estates.And yes i don't give a wank for the pc bridgade on here

Post of the day so far :clap:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Sorry for the bad spelling.I get annoyed over this

rogue said:
f***ing bollox the human rights act and this wanky government.If they don't like a Christian society then they can all f*** off back to there Islamic states.And yes i don't give a wank for the pc bridgade on here

Ever thought about becoming an MP :thumbsup:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Over 100,000 inocent people perished in the boxing day Tsunami around the world.Meanwhile in London a radical cleric is ranting about the natral disaster being a blessing from Allah while surrounded by a heavy police presence and his few side kicks.The human rights act allows this type of speech and if anyone approaches the cleric in a unlawfull way they are taken away heavy handed and charged.My turn now.Is the human rights act global now?If so i'm of to Karachi and Kabul with my bible and Brighton top to have my rant over the latest earthquake which killed thousands of muslims in Pakistan and Afghanistan.I should have a heavy police presence protecting me shouldn't i?Surely i deserve 5 star treatment from there government or dictator.I expect nothing less then the red carpet treatment.This is my right yes?I don't believe for one moment someone will try to kidnap me,hold me to ransom before beheading me live on the net.This has to be a myth right?

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
rogue said:
Over 100,000 inocent people perished in the boxing day Tsunami around the world.Meanwhile in London a radical cleric is ranting about the natral disaster being a blessing from Allah while surrounded by a heavy police presence and his few side kicks.The human rights act allows this type of speech and if anyone approaches the cleric in a unlawfull way they are taken away heavy handed and charged.Mine turn now.Is the human rights act global now?If so i'm of to Karachi and Kabul with my bible and Brighton top to have my rant over the latest earthquake which killed thousands of muslims in Pakistan and Afghanistan.I should have a heavy police presence protecting me shouldn't i?Surely i deserve 5 star treatment from there government or dictator.I expcet nothing less then the red carpet treatment.This is my right yes?I don't believe for one moment someone will try to kidnap me,hold me to ransombefore beheading me live on the net.This has to be a myth right?

Forget the first one that post has topped it totally right one rule for one as per bloody usual :angry:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
well im as left wing as they come,but i think the hot cross bun thing etc is madness.

but things like improved disability access(all the ramps these days), are really good.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Well I think we have all had enough of this mamby pamby way we deal with the minority of our society. Send these back from whence they came....

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
bigc said:
well im as left wing as they come,but i think the hot cross bun thing etc is madness.

but things like improved disability access(all the ramps these days), are really good.

Agree with some of the human rights acts like the improved disabled access etc, but think the goverment recently has come with more bad than good. Oh I am a liberal person with some right wing views.

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
rogue said:

I dont like a christian society especially when it breeds dickheads like bush who think they have a hot line to god and can use this as justification for ruling the world with violence when it suits. My family has lived here for centuries. Should I f*** off as well. Religion of all persuasion is mumbo jumbo bollox used for power and influence.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Yes f*** off.Bring back the morals of this country.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
If you can't use your brain then you don't warrant an explanation from me

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Allegedly did I read ASBOs will be slapped on kids under 10 soon :eek:

Last edited:

Sep 18, 2003
rogue said:
Over 100,000 inocent people perished in the boxing day Tsunami around the world.Meanwhile in London a radical cleric is ranting about the natral disaster being a blessing from Allah while surrounded by a heavy police presence and his few side kicks.The human rights act allows this type of speech and if anyone approaches the cleric in a unlawfull way they are taken away heavy handed and charged.My turn now.Is the human rights act global now?If so i'm of to Karachi and Kabul with my bible and Brighton top to have my rant over the latest earthquake which killed thousands of muslims in Pakistan and Afghanistan.I should have a heavy police presence protecting me shouldn't i?Surely i deserve 5 star treatment from there government or dictator.I expect nothing less then the red carpet treatment.This is my right yes?I don't believe for one moment someone will try to kidnap me,hold me to ransom before beheading me live on the net.This has to be a myth right?

Tit - its why this country is the best in the world

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here