Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Panarama -cocaine

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Who was that prick................... turning down some pure like that.

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Bet the file crew had a good sniff of the devils dandruff when the filming had finished. :mushy::angel::thud::down::braders:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Hmmm...read his book. That will give you an insight into why he no longer does schnozz...

Must admit I switched off half way through at the point when he started asking ridiculous questions to those two drug dealers, who must have thought they were being filmed for some BBC kids programme. In brief, peppermint tea, are there any groundbreaking reasons he gives in the book for no longer doing it, or is it just the usual about spending hours talking shite etc.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
All I saw of the programme was a brief clip on another show, the bit where they showed what is done to the coca leaves to extract the drug, anyone who wants to snort something that is a mix of cement, petrol and paraffin up their nose really needs their head examined.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Hey Cheeky Monkey -
In short nothing new (i.e. no new scientific, spiritual nor social reasons) but his articulation of reaching an apparent pinnacle (having it very large in the South of France with the world's most beautiful) was in fact his nadir when he reflected upon it: "I was a morally bankrupt, pissed fatso with a stupid grin and a girlfriend with a murdered heart". It's kind of a culmination of an adulthood of excess (£1m on schnozz and champagne) and he realises that it's all bollocks and he feels shite and it's time to change, or as he poetically puts it, "The Road of Excess leads to the Palace of Wisdom".
To his credit he doesn't offer any born-again "repent now" speeches - it's just his story and I expect it will resonate with a lot of people his age who have partied hard in the past.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Alex James.....Blur Basist....He was dribbling over the pure yaboo the comedy dealer racked up, bet he left a sneaky one for him in the WC.

mongicide.

I've witnessed grown men dancing like Travolta in front of strangers, with no music - and another, just a couple of weeks ago, addressing a whole restaurant giving them his own commentary about a sport event on the tv, with not one person responding in any encouraging way.
Women who will do anything for a hit, debase themselves in ways that would make a whore blush in horror, just to get a fix.

Still, name a drug that does NOT make sane people act like total nut-jobs, cost them loads and lose them way more.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
mongicide.

I've witnessed grown men dancing like Travolta in front of strangers, with no music - and another, just a couple of weeks ago, addressing a whole restaurant giving them his own commentary about a sport event on the tv, with not one person responding in any encouraging way.
Women who will do anything for a hit, debase themselves in ways that would make a whore blush in horror, just to get a fix.

Still, name a drug that does NOT make sane people act like total nut-jobs, cost them loads and lose them way more.

Excellant.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Er...yes, I suppose that is a good ad for the drug eh?

"many beautiful women will do anything, for someone who even looks like 'the Elephant Man' and never bathes, just for a couple of lines. Things go better with coke"

''Looks like the Elephant man... never bathes'' and still gets a blowy.

You`re doing wonders to promote coke I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here