Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palookaville shirts

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
I am going down to the Seagulls Shop tommorow to buy a Palookaville shirt. I looked on the club shop website and the sizing chart says I need a large.

Because the Palookaville shirt is made of 'new strechy Lyrca material' , do I need to have a size bigger or smaller?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
well I got a small and its snug - my centenary shirt is a small and its roomy!!

I wouldn't want my palookaville shirt too tight though - shows all the lumps and bumps off too well!! :lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think the Poolakaville shirt and shorts as worn yesterday with a white option if needed should be the away strip next season. As opposed to the two horibble colours being shown on the ballot.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
BensGrandad said:
I think the Poolakaville shirt and shorts as worn yesterday with a white option if needed should be the away strip next season. As opposed to the two horibble colours being shown on the ballot.

Wow BG doesn't like either of the proposed away strip colour options. What a shock.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
John Boy said:
I am going down to the Seagulls Shop tommorow to buy a Palookaville shirt. I looked on the club shop website and the sizing chart says I need a large.

Because the Palookaville shirt is made of 'new strechy Lyrca material' , do I need to have a size bigger or smaller?

I was going down there tomoz aswell to get a shirt as well, not sure weather to get a Palookaville or a home shirt though.

Where is this sizing chart your talking about?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: Palookaville shirts

Cereal Killer said:
I was going down there tomoz aswell to get a shirt as well, not sure weather to get a Palookaville or a home shirt though.

Where is this sizing chart your talking about?

That Palookaville shirt is way nicer...

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
roz said:
Unless you want it absolutely skin tight, John Boy, go for XL rather than large. They come up very small - I've had to buy an ADULT size, ffs!

I've got a large home shirt to fit over jumpers in the cold and XXL appears to be the same size fit the Palookaville.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here