Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse

And you've been relegated from this piss poor division, my God Brighton are mighty awful. The Championship is the hardest league out of the 4 IMO look at the table down to 15th there are only 7 points seperating them and Us

Does that not, actually, make it also the EASIEST league to look good in right now?
That's how you got up so far so fast after all (you thick pikey shit). :thumbsup:

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Living up here in mids and daughters boyfried and work m8s are city fans,and of course I hate Palace,its great on 1 hand they lost but shite on the other that I gotta face them tomorrow.Just about better Palace lost me thinks.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Does that not, actually, make it also the EASIEST league to look good in right now?
That's how you got up so far so fast after all (you thick pikey shit). :thumbsup:
Listen (you Gay Brighton bender). We got to where we are through team spirit and an awsome back 4. Something your shower to take a look at.

I'm only joking and when I say that i'm only joking!

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I watched the last 20 minutes and it was truly dreadful hoof it football. There was more creativity and skill in the Orient v Brighton game earlier this season.

If that is the sort of tripe served up by Warncock then you lot are easily pleased.
Not bad considering we're top 6 of the Championship mate. Hoof it where they bloody like I say. Hoooooooooooooffffffffffff. What was the point in playing neat football on that joke of a pitch.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Croydonbloke - word of advice. If you're gonna come on a Brighton forum to try and take the piss, it doesn't reflect well on you if you appear to lose your composure with the 1st anti-Palace jibe you come across.

Take a leaf from SJLM's book. Or you could just f*** off.

Hope that helps.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Croydonbloke - word of advice. If you're gonna come on a Brighton forum to try and take the piss, it doesn't reflect well on you if you appear to lose your composure with the 1st anti-Palace jibe you come across.

Take a leaf from SJLM's book. Or you could just f*** off.

Hope that helps.
Buzzer. I have been on this board for a fair while and have given more SHIT than I have given out. I post a sensible comment and still get as load of (you thick pikey ****) thrown at me. so if shit can not be fired back and accepted then maybe its time I did f*** off.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
. The Championship is the hardest league out of the 4 IMO

I've not paid a whole lot of close attention to the Championship since we got relegated, so I don't pretend to be an expert, but would I not be right in thinking that the PREMIER LEAGUE is harder?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Listen (you Gay Brighton bender). We got to where we are through team spirit and an awesome black 4". Something your lot would like to look at in the shower .

Sounds great!, how are the peg and lucky heather sales this week?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Can't see you getting much out of the next 5 games either!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here