Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I think it's likely he's referring to Palace's 1-0 defeat to struggling Leicester this evening - wahey!

But yes, the link doesn't work!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
With the possible exception of West Brom, the standard in the Championship this season is piss-poor. You have to fear that Palace under Warnock have as much chance as any of these jokers to make the play-offs.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
With the possible exception of West Brom, the standard in the Championship this season is piss-poor. You have to fear that Palace under Warnock have as much chance as any of these jokers to make the play-offs.
And you've been relegated from this piss poor division, my God Brighton are mighty awful. The Championship is the hardest league out of the 4 IMO look at the table down to 15th there are only 7 points seperating them and Us

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
And you've been relegated from this piss poor division, my God Brighton are mighty awful. The Championship is the hardest league out of the 4 IMO look at the table down to 15th there are only 7 points seperating them and Us

I watched the last 20 minutes and it was truly dreadful hoof it football. There was more creativity and skill in the Orient v Brighton game earlier this season.

If that is the sort of tripe served up by Warncock then you lot are easily pleased.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005

I hear what you're saying.

Palarse League One next season.

:dance::dance::dance:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here