Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse Fan in Brighton/Worthing

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I KNOW, you manbag swingin' metrosexual rods taking on the 'orrid palace mockers for daring to sachet around near your MANOR.
The old patent leather pirelli-style jackets would have the waistline FIRMLY belted in as you fully GRIMACED in the full 'Frank Spencer' at those Bettys! Someones mascara would have to get proper SMUDGED in that grave encounter. There might even be some epithets bandied around with some French "en garde's" thrown in to make the air turn positively BLEU.

Lucky those NUDIE jeans you bought for a bargain £130 are dead TRENDY with an occasional skidmark - though probably not around the seam you sit on.

That's told me, I think.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
My wife slated me for giving a Palace fan some real grief in Chapmans a couple of years ago, or the Victoria hotel as some like to call it now.

In CHAPMANS FFS. Jesus he would have been linched in the old days by a hundred or more. Then the barman told me to leave.........for intimidating his customers.

I thought ...

Is this what its come to ?

Just as well you weren't having your usual pimms.

Otherwise the cocktail stick may have been used, and a donation left for charidee.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
What would you do if you saw a Palasre fan in Brighton or Worthing

A - Talk to him calmly and Politely and point out the error of his ways.
B - Smash him up. :mad:
C - :censored:his missus and kick his cat.
D - Other ( Please explain )

I'll go for D - Other. I would walk up to him and say, do you know that some dickhead has posted a thread about you on NSC, so would you piss off back to your caravan, so there will be no more threads about you.

I know their our big big rivals, and quite rightly we give them a lot of shit, but c'mon fella, bit of a stoopid question really.

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
Why were you giving him grief ?

Well you see I suffer from a variant of what the great Theodore Millon so succinctly called it ..........Abrasive negativity. Even cognitive and interpersonal therapy has failed to explain why certain colours and images act as a trigger to my aggressive rankism syndrome.
Although I obviously display signs of arrogance and some narcissistic traits I put it down to my self loathing which manifests itself through these delusional projections of anger and angst.

And besides he was a mouthy South London C U N T

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Well you see I suffer from a variant of what the great Theodore Millon so succinctly called it ..........Abrasive negativity. Even cognitive and interpersonal therapy has failed to explain why certain colours and images act as a trigger to my aggressive rankism syndrome.
Although I obviously display signs of arrogance and some narcissistic traits I put it down to my self loathing which manifests itself through these delusional projections of anger and angst.

And besides he was a mouthy South London C U N T

You mean because he supports a different football team to you :shrug:

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
There are a fair few Palace in Sussex and we expect to get stick why not?
I get a few digs in dont worry about that, but I am never too lairy and always try to keep it in good spirit otherwise tempers can go out of control and before you know it someones got a bleeding nose or worse!
other than that It's all good banter as long as it doesnt go ott!
We both support our teams thro thick and thin so I respect that and say good luck to Bha but hope you come straight back down lol:clap2::laugh:
Boot on other foot I know that a Bha shirt round Croydon would get a bit of grief:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here