Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's financial results (waiting, waiting, waiting...)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Palace breaking the law?

You have to ask , why a few BHA fans are so concerned when no one else is including companies house seems to be...

Need to ask more why so many stripey Nigels feel the need to post repeatedly on a BHA forum.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: Palace breaking the law?

You have to ask , why a few BHA fans are so concerned when no one else is including companies house seems to be...

It's an interesting topic, rather than a concerning one, to be honest.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

I am monitoring the Bouffant hairspray commodities market for sudden fluctuations indicating Parish is about to flee the country.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Need to ask more why so many stripey Nigels feel the need to post repeatedly on a BHA forum.

Is it a BHA forum though? It isn't obvious with all the Palace threads. Even the non Palace threads mention Palace. Quite frankly it is creepy and like chicken pox I can't help scratching.

Is it not weird that you have a match day thread on Palace's games?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

NSC is a good forum.

I would normally just browse a football forum, but every other post for the last 6 months on here has been Palace related, it sought of draws you in TBH.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is it a BHA forum though? It isn't obvious with all the Palace threads. Even the non Palace threads mention Palace. Quite frankly it is creepy and like chicken pox I can't help scratching.

Is it not weird that you have a match day thread on Palace's games?

It's a forum for Albion fans. We have been largely accepting of opposing fans visiting, but many Palace fans have been taking advantage of our hospitality in the past few months.

As a forum for Albion fans, discussion of our rivals is only natural, as is the case for all similarly themed forums.

We do not routinely have a match day thread on Palace games, but it may happen when Palace are live on TV when we are not playing. A cursory look at the BBS site, indicates exactly the same happens when the situation is reversed.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
It's a forum for Albion fans. We have been largely accepting of opposing fans visiting, but many Palace fans have been taking advantage of our hospitality in the past few months.

As a forum for Albion fans, discussion of our rivals is only natural, as is the case for all similarly themed forums.

We do not routinely have a match day thread on Palace games, but it may happen when Palace are live on TV when we are not playing. A cursory look at the BBS site, indicates exactly the same happens when the situation is reversed.

I shall agree to disagree with you on your second and third points. Still think it is a bit weird having this much interest in accounts being submitted, mind you I also think it is weird having an unhealthy fascination with attendance stats, maybe it is me that is odd? And you call us Nigels.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
I shall agree to disagree with you on your second and third points. Still think it is a bit weird having this much interest in accounts being submitted, mind you I also think it is weird having an unhealthy fascination with attendance stats,maybe it is me that is odd? And you call us Nigels.

Nail on head

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I shall agree to disagree with you on your second and third points. Still think it is a bit weird having this much interest in accounts being submitted, mind you I also think it is weird having an unhealthy fascination with attendance stats, maybe it is me that is odd? And you call us Nigels.

The nation is obsessed with attendances. Did you not read about your beloved Eastbourne Eagles speedway team in today's Arsegas - a whole piece dedicated to attendances at their ground.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

if you dont like it, then you have a couple of options.

1. Do one
2. Fu*k off to BBS

each one has the same result

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
if you dont like it, then you have a couple of options.

1. Do one
2. Fu*k off to BBS

each one has the same result

No where have I said I don't like it - on the contrary I enjoy browsing. I'm pretty sure a lot of you are a great bunch as I spend a lot of time in Brighton and know a fair few Seagull fans who I have a lot of time for. Seems a bit of keyboard warriorship occurs when some get on here though. So much spite that it does make me laugh at times. All in good humour though and I wish none of you ill without exception. And for the hundredeth time - I do not go on the BBS. I don't think I have ever been on there apart from maybe following a link that was posted elsewhere. I don't much fancy it and you guys don't speak too highly of it either.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
No where have I said I don't like it - on the contrary I enjoy browsing. I'm pretty sure a lot of you are a great bunch as I spend a lot of time in Brighton and know a fair few Seagull fans who I have a lot of time for. Seems a bit of keyboard warriorship occurs when some get on here though. So much spite that it does make me laugh at times. All in good humour though and I wish none of you ill without exception. And for the hundredeth time - I do not go on the BBS. I don't think I have ever been on there apart from maybe following a link that was posted elsewhere. I don't much fancy it and you guys don't speak too highly of it either.

fair enough, you may stay:thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are you seriously checking each day? Really? Wow.
Why are Palace fans so concerned about what Brighton fans are concerned about?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
with the recent win it does surprise me that you guys are still scrabbling about for other things to rib us over. Once again - and you call us Nigels.

Do you think that your accounts are not gonna make really grim reading then? I have to confess to being interested in what your losses will be, I was quite shocked by ours, hence my interest in yours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here