Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's financial results (waiting, waiting, waiting...)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Clyne and Routledge are regulars and Watson scored the FA Cup winning goal last season.

Clyne has been in and out of the side. Routledge. So wow, ONE out of all of their famed academy. Meanwhile we didn't have an academy and produced Gareth Barry. It's genuinely hilarious.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
More than trebled. :)

Plymouth < £300,000 > Brighton <£1,000,000> Cardiff City

As for the 'dwarf' thing, that's appalling. He could buy Crystal Palace out of his back pocket, then double his investment by burning Selhurst Park down.

I stand corrected. Good business by the club.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Who gives a monkeys how he made his money - he's still funding your large losses.

Nice one about arson, but I live in Cambridge sh*t brains.

As opposed to the rest of the Football League, the country and St John Ambulance funding your previous losses.

For someone in Cambridge, you are spectacularly thick. I mean 'special measures' thick. It's mildly amusing and gratingly tedious in equal measure watching you embarrass yourself amongst your cultural betters.

You'd do well to remember that, little boy.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
And you've never produced anyone of note, depending on your stunted chairman spending way above your income on superstars such as Bridge, Vincente and Noone. Players that will stick with you through thick and thin. Can't wait for the dwarf to stick it all on red.

What an offensive post. Join 5Zero and ThePaddy on ignore, you add nothing but bile

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
As opposed to the rest of the Football League, the country and St John Ambulance funding your previous losses.

For someone in Cambridge, you are spectacularly thick. I mean 'special measures' thick. It's mildly amusing and gratingly tedious in equal measure watching you embarrass yourself amongst your cultural betters.

You'd do well to remember that, little boy.

Oh deary - touched a nerve. Better at what? International clacking? Dressing room dumping? Leaving a stadium early? Bottling against your rivals?

Give it a rest nobby.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Who gives a monkeys how he made his money - he's still funding your large losses.

Nice one about arson, but I live in Cambridge sh*t brains.

Large losses mostly incurred due to putting in place a FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR STRONGER LONG TERM INFRASTRUCTURE THAN PALACE HAVE EVER HAD OR PROBABLY WILL EVER HAVE. You can dislike it or try to change the subject as much as you want, but it's the painful truth.

Without wishing to be unnecessarily harsh, you're a new category of thick, aren't you?

Enjoy your season or two in the sun. The next 30+ years isn't going to be quite so fun for you.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Can't wait for the dwarf to stick it all on red.
What happens every time you get a chairman with shit hair and after you've been relegated from the Premier league? Who'll buy you out next administration? When it comes, we'll all be laughing.

I mean, this year's YE-Accounts show that without selling Zaha and Clyne your loses would be almost as much as ours and on smaller crowds. So when you're relegated, your crowd drops back to its natural levels, you're going to have players on high salaries and let's be honest - that no other premier team really wanted...

Be careful what you wish and hope for, because the likelihood of it happening to your little club is greater than ours.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This lot are like maggots they just keep multiplying, I really do wish we had an away end that would not let them out once they have been confined there by the mods.

Think of it as a social service. There'd be a few more mental nurses with stab wounds if this lot weren't allowed their regular two hours computer time.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Probably already been mentioned, but they havent got any other top players to make money from now - so the next couple of years should be interesting for them (not this yearf of course as the TV and parachute money should see them into a profit).

Of course - our own finances arent going to be great, though a less than £8 Million loss is a start.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh deary - touched a nerve. Better at what? International clacking? Dressing room dumping? Leaving a stadium early? Bottling against your rivals?

Give it a rest nobby.

So people in Croydon are looters/arsonists, people in Cambridge are intelligent? I'd stop reading the Daily Mail chopper.

nobby? chopper?
You're curious, aren't you? That's why you're here.
Well I've got news for you, The Large One is straight.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Bearing in mind you're tolerated rather than welcome on here (as opposed to your own BBS kindergarten which grizzles at the merest mention of 'box of matches'), you'd do well to mind your manners, sunshine. A little courtesy towards society's betters wouldn't go amiss, pissboy.

Society's betters, I have heard it all now

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Yeah - good business for you. Zaha £0 < £10m even better.

Do you really think that idiot was worth £10 million? Goes if you do you are more delusional than I take you for, highly over inflated, how's he featuring in the united side? Was supposed to be some world beater who thought he was 3rd best player behind Messi and Ronaldo, his own words.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Think of it as a social service. There'd be a few more mental nurses with stab wounds if this lot weren't allowed their regular two hours computer time.

North Stand Chat's contribution to "Care In The Community"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here