Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Chopra made his Cardiff City debut up at Barnsley on 8th August, when our version of the Automatic tune was first chanted. Anelka didn't make his debut for Bolton until 9th September. They were way behind us!

Bolton's one is MUCH better though, as it actually fits the song properly.

Also they started using it, when the rumours were heard that he was signing, not when he started playing.
Thus, "What's that coming...."

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
hans kraay fan club said:
Bolton's one is MUCH better though, as it actually fits the song properly.

Also they started using it, when the rumours were heard that he was signing, not when he started playing.
Thus, "What's that coming...."

:lolol:

What a load of bollocks!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's what Vernon Kaye told me, anyway.

[On t'wireless, you understand - I don't know him!]

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
hans kraay fan club said:
That's what Vernon Kaye told me, anyway.

[On t'wireless, you understand - I don't know him!]

I can picture it now (honest) - hoardes of fans wandering around the streets of Bolton in early-August singing about a player they are rumoured to be interested in, despite the fact that their season hasn't actually started and Anelka hasn't signed for them.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Was you one of that lot trying to get through the gates at half time T_L_B? Or perhaps you were "the fat ginger tosser" that we were all looking for in the 2nd half? I wish he hadn't moved:(

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
eagles #1 said:
Was you one of that lot trying to get through the gates at half time T_L_B? Or perhaps you were "the fat ginger tosser" that we were all looking for in the 2nd half? I wish he hadn't moved

I didn't try to get through any gates at half-time. And I'm neither fat nor ginger.

Are you saying you spent the second half looking for a fat, ginger tosser? Strange behaviour indeed. You could've been watching your team get soundly beaten instead.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here