Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Dougie with all due respect your sentiments about mystery and prop up a club shouldnt really sit well with any self respecting palace fan after the sneaky underhand double dealings that were going on at palace over the years .There are many things I can accept and agree with you about your posts, but Hypocrisy is abound here .

Really not sure what the hell you are on about. Dougie? underhand double deals?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Big if after that performance yesterday, watched with a Brighton friend, who agreed your be lucky to make the play offs, good point though.

Ah, this 'Brighton friend' of yours who is always so complicit in down-playing anything Brighton related. You need to get a new angle when shit-stirring on here, we all wised up to your imaginary Brighton friend ages ago.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What cracks me up about Palace is they claim to be against modern football - but then they have a few hundred utter randalls behind the goal calling themselves ultras. Now I am only in my late 20's but I don't think there was ever noddys claiming to be ultras back in the day?
Utter, utter MONGS, talk about taking yourself too seriously , what an absolute shower of w*nkers :tosser:

Attachments

• holmesdale.jpg
    holmesdale.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 350
Last edited by a moderator:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I wish WISH we have an away end. I have been saying it for YEARS. I would positively encourage it and its a brighton board we can say what we like. Sadly the mods and the runner of this forum lets bellend like you on all because of revenue sadly and the board is worst because of it.

If it ended up anything like the BBS version, the you really wouldn't. I visited the BBS away end for the first time in 3 years the other day (when I was having a poo, coincidentally enough). It is a mis-nomer as far as I could tell: 5 out of the top 10 threads were discussions about Brighton and what's being discussed on NSC (2 of which were around 500 pages long!), and all of the contributing posters seemed to be the same small number of Palace fans, not 'away' fans.

I was restricted to reading something like 5-6 pages before I was requested to register, or I guess I could've deleted my cookies, but I wasn't remotely inclined to do either - the contents of the bog-roll post wipe was more intelligible reading.

Last edited:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I'll admit to being a bit confused.

The article says 70% of shares are changing hands. If the structure is as you suggest you now have:
Donner 18%
Blitzen 18%
Prince Charming 18%
Ugly Sister 1 - 15.3%
Ugly Sister 2 - 15.3%
Ugly Sister 3 - 15.3%

How have 70% of shares changed hands if 64% of them are staying with the original owners? Only 36% going to the Septics.

New shares to be issued.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm sure it'll all work out really well, Americans make brilliant football club owners.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Even the most wall eyed palace fan realises that none of the proper London teams think of Palace as a fully fledged London team. Ask fans of Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham or Chelsea or Millwall who they consider as a local derby contender and NOT ONE of them would factor Palace. The only teams who might include them would be Charlton or Brentford.

If you travel to Palace it doesn't even FEEL like London. Getting off the train before Streatham is definitely NOT a foray to the capital.

I know it's a sore point with Palace who keep insisting they are a massive club from our nations capital but EVERYONE else knows that you're just a bunch of jesters from the burbs.
much as i despise palace mate, this post is bollocks , they are a london club.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"Palace fans are once again setting the standards which others are following....."

:laugh::lolol::laugh::lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Who gives a shit?

Anyone who has been to Selhurst knows that it ISNT in London. It doesn't even feel remotely like it's in London. It's a depressing Surrey conurbation. London starts in North Streatham as every fule no.
Rubbish mate.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You are one deluded bitter mug....
If it was not for palace no one would give a rats arse about Brighton ..
Pompey and Saints don't care even creepy Crawley and all of London couldn't raise a swear...
We hate you Millwalll and charlton and the feeling is replicated both ways....
The way it should be ... And you obviously know sod all about it judging by your inaccurate rant..
We beat you in your cup final .... A few years ago but the scars are obviously still there
Ive got a lot of millwall mates , they do hate you, but not in a ''rivals'' type way, they hate you for your utterly pathetic mentality and the way you act , typified by those utter tosspots the ''holmesdale fanatics'' , they despise the psyche of your club and what you profess to be :tosser:

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Mad about of money for such a small stake, they've done unbelievable businnes.

Just shows what Premier League football can do for you

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Paint the picture as you wish...Parish will have the same % of ownership as the two Americans - 18% But will have the final say on all football matters.

Steve Browett, Hosking and Long (gang of thieves as you so hilariously called them) will keep 15.33% of the club. Steve Parish knows what is good for the club and has the full trust of the support. I'm quite comfortable having 6 people involved who's wealth is transparent rather than relying on one person to prop up a club who's wealth is a mystery.

Wise up sunshine, do you seriously think the Yanks are bunging dosh into Croydon's Toilet Area without control. Parish is lining himself up for a payday.....bring it on! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here