Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Man of Harveys said:
I now support Palace. A better, bigger, more successful club. And Imean it.Ihate myself for ever having supported the Weed.

welcome to a better life.

2004011900550908.jpg

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I can't believe ANYONE is buying into this. Total crap. It's not even MoH super Journo style of writting. There's normally at least a couple of word in there I don't understand. I suspect he's left his PC on and gone to a meeting and some 'joker' has been playing around.

Besides if he wanted better atmosphere I can think of a million better places to go than Smellhurst park! They don't sing at all! They even need to play music after a goal is scored to get the 'crowd' going!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'll report to you regularly from Selhurst. No hard feelings and I'll always keep a soft spot for the Albion and might come back if things get better. I just can't be bothered any more. There's no atmosphere and CP are the closest, easily reachable club for me to get to. Gillingham are a non-entity.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Man of Harveys said:
I'll report to you regularly from Selhurst. No hard feelings and I'll always keep a soft spot for the Albion and might come back if things get better. I just can't be bothered any more. There's no atmosphere and CP are the closest, easily reachable club for me to get to. Gillingham are a non-entity.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: good one!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I also confess.

Please father, forgive me, for I have sinned. I am a Huddersfield Town Fan through and through and these last 30 yeas I have been harbouring unhealthy feelings for a team of raving poofters supported by gay people, who have copied our Blue and White stripes.

can you ever forgive me.

Oh and BTW they also, they being a small provincial club expect the whole country to support them building aground on top of a lovelly village and pond. But I understand the Deputy Prine Minister has seen through this folly and is waiting until June to announce theat they are " having a laugh"

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Lammy said:
I can't believe ANYONE is buying into this. Total crap. It's not even MoH super Journo style of writting. There's normally at least a couple of word in there I don't understand. I suspect he's left his PC on and gone to a meeting and some 'joker' has been playing around.

Besides if he wanted better atmosphere I can think of a million better places to go than Smellhurst park! They don't sing at all! They even need to play music after a goal is scored to get the 'crowd' going!

thing are very good at the palace at the moment with 20,000 fans at every home game?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dave the gaffer said:
I also confess.

Please father, forgive me, for I have sinned. I am a Huddersfield Town Fan through and through and these last 30 yeas I have been harbouring unhealthy feelings for a team of raving poofters supported by gay people, who have copied our Blue and White stripes.

can you ever forgive me.

Oh and BTW they also, they being a small provincial club expect the whole country to support them building aground on top of a lovelly village and pond. But I understand the Deputy Prine Minister has seen through this folly and is waiting until June to announce theat they are " having a laugh"

You'll be getting a slap from me on Sat. :p :lolol: :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ooohhh...where?

:clap2: :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Think I'm going to support Carlisle from now on, after all they are so much closer and the cost of paying to watch them in the Conference will save me hundreds of pounds each season .... bye bye Albion ... it was good while it lasted, what's 37 years affiliation got to do with anything anyway ....

Come on you Carlisle (what's their nickname, can anyone tell me?)

:clap: :wave:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
braders7 said:
removal ,spicy,removal:p

I wonder if you could still type for a few minutes if you had your brain removed??!! On a par with a chicken when it has its head cut off still runs around for several minutes?? If so, Man of Harveys is likely to fall forward dead on his keyboard at any moment now.:lolol:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Everyone I think I am going to support Chelsea from now on. They have lots of money, nice stadium, quality players, a few of my mates support Chelsea and Roman the chairman lives in West Sussex. If you wanna see quality football, watch Chelsea.

:lolol: :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Is this the same MOH who was a regular 30 times a day poster in the days of the old NSC back in nthe last century and who only recently posted on here of his heart-tugging memories of? :

"Charlton away in 1984. 7,500 at the Valley - half the crowd were Albion fans. Gary O'Reilly put us in front after 46 seconds which turned out to be the winner. ! was there! Aged 13 and suffering from what must have been my first hangover. The game - our goal was besieged after Gary O Reilly's 46th second goal - didn't improve matters, nor did the freezing weather.

And .....

Charlton - in about 1978? Midweek and Malcolm Poskett scored a hat-trick for us to win 3-0. That might have been my first away trip."

Cummon MOH .....

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I've decided to support Dorking full time from now on because tickets are soooooo much cheaper than at Withdean, and I can stand where I like.

Come on you CHICKS!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here