Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Palace are very worried that not only will the be below us but also the lowest club in South London. Assuming they go down (and let's face it, it seems quite likely right now) Charlton should come up leaving them at the bottom. Once they go down the handful of decent players they have left will leave, (Cline, Speroni and Ambrose) which will leave them scrapping with like likes of maybe, Orient, Brentford and assuming they bounce back, Dagenham). All the talk of the move to the Athletics track has gone very quiet based on the fact that they can't get the funding to help redevelop the stadium (there's no way Bromley Council will offer them a hand out the way that Newham have offered West Ham although given that currently it the stadium has a capacity of 16000 with very good public transport links you would have thought it would have sufficed for the foreseeable future.

Most Palace fans are beginning to realise this and much as they try to belittle us the facts speak for themselves. It still annoys me as I'm sure it does many others that they boast about being in a higher league than ourselves (and to a degree the likes of Millwall and Charlton) when we all know that they were in a false position due to their finances. Frankly they have little to look forward to and don't be too surprised if Crawley knock them out of the League Cup.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Couldn't fill their allocation to Millwall (5 miles) last season.

Enough said. Game Over.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Palace are very worried that not only will the be below us but also the lowest club in South London. Assuming they go down (and let's face it, it seems quite likely right now) Charlton should come up leaving them at the bottom. Once they go down the handful of decent players they have left will leave, (Cline, Speroni and Ambrose) which will leave them scrapping with like likes of maybe, Orient, Brentford and assuming they bounce back, Dagenham). All the talk of the move to the Athletics track has gone very quiet based on the fact that they can't get the funding to help redevelop the stadium (there's no way Bromley Council will offer them a hand out the way that Newham have offered West Ham although given that currently it the stadium has a capacity of 16000 with very good public transport links you would have thought it would have sufficed for the foreseeable future.

Most Palace fans are beginning to realise this and much as they try to belittle us the facts speak for themselves. It still annoys me as I'm sure it does many others that they boast about being in a higher league than ourselves (and to a degree the likes of Millwall and Charlton) when we all know that they were in a false position due to their finances. Frankly they have little to look forward to and don't be too surprised if Crawley knock them out of the League Cup.

You keep on clutching at those straws.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You keep on clutching at those straws.

No, you keep clutching at straws but thanks to your non existent credit rating your straws aren't working. Of course if you can prove me wrong do so. Matter of fact I was talking to my local council (Bromley) last week, I mentioned Palace and they just laughed. Unlike you I have the facts.

The only dreams you have are undoubtedly very wet.

Apr 14, 2011
Are far superior to your tinpot noddy outfit.......... We are a real club with real fans, not plastic spurs and chelsea rent-a-crowd fans who wave cheap flags on cue for Kim Jong Bloom.

That Dunk is a disgrace, you only fluked the win because your animal players got 2 donny stretchered off.

And as for atmosphere?? hahaha, PATHETIC - the donny fans say all you ever sing is "Albion" over and over and over again......... Must be hard though to sing anything more complex when over half the home fans haven't heard the songs before.

You have a half finished MFI flat pack ground with a wonky rook and full of plastics, singing 1 song and waving flags on demand, you fluked a win against 1 of the worst teams in the league because you hacked their players and you think suddenly you've arrived.... what a JOKE and bunch of prize :tosser:

You'll be back home playing Yeovil and Hartlepool in League 1 soon enough. We might even take Buckley off you on a free.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Are far superior to your tinpot noddy outfit.......... We are a real club with real fans, not plastic spurs and chelsea rent-a-crowd fans who wave cheap flags on cue for Kim Jong Bloom.

That Dunk is a disgrace, you only fluked the win because your animal players got 2 donny stretchered off.

And as for atmosphere?? hahaha, PATHETIC - the donny fans say all you ever sing is "Albion" over and over and over again......... Must be hard though to sing anything more complex when over half the home fans haven't heard the songs before.

You have a half finished MFI flat pack ground with a wonky rook and full of plastics, singing 1 song and waving flags on demand, you fluked a win against 1 of the worst teams in the league because you hacked their players and you think suddenly you've arrived.... what a JOKE and bunch of prize :tosser:

You'll be back home playing Yeovil and Hartlepool in League 1 soon enough. We might even take Buckley off you on a free.

2/10. Poor effort for a wind up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

We did manage to THRASH Peterborough at their place last season though :lolol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Wow, I really get the feeling of your pain in that dribble you just bashed on the keyboard. It must be hurting you lot sooo bad!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Do we really have a wonky rook? I missed that. Cool.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

At least you appear a little more intelligent than the one that got banned. Well, a little......

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Hi Guys,

i am a one man band that as set up awayfansdiscountcard.co.uk
it will get you discounts up and down the country when you travel to other grounds. also loads of discounts in Brighton.
have a look and send me your thoughs via the site

cheers.

532250527_bdf8569ae2.jpg

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
This coming from a supporter of a scummy club that ran up debts over 12 or more years and f***ed ALL of it's creditors. Go away Nigel and lick your wounds from yesterday. At least Southampton's new owners settled all of their debts-they can look the rest of football in the eye with dignity. Your poor excuse of a club's supporters still brag about staying in the top 2 divisions while us and others struggled. You bunch of maggots are just that-maggots who think it's fine to screw charities while you continue to tell us how great you all are. When's your next round of f***ing over St John Ambulance and other needy causes in your desperate attempts to look like a big club?

Well, St Johns' ambulance were repaid completely by fans during administration, so I'll start by putting you right there.

Obviously I can't hide the fact that our club have had massive financial issues in the past decade or so, but I like to think that that's behind us now. We own our ground now, which was a big issue financially due to the scummy Ron Noades, and have a consortium worth 100s of millions in place now. As far as I know, all debts have been paid off, and for those deluded, ignorant Brighton fans who think we're still up sh't creek sans paddle financially, I suggest you have a look at the fact that Steve Parish has just sold his business for upwards of 500 mill, and we are refusing to pay excessive wages like Anthony Gardener and Neil Danns. I couldn't possibly comment on us all being maggots, mind.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

Jealousy will get you nowhere, you utter TOOL! :facepalm:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove

Rather a wonky roof than a wonky accountant.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Well, St Johns' ambulance were repaid completely by fans during administration, so I'll start by putting you right there.

Obviously I can't hide the fact that our club have had massive financial issues in the past decade or so, but I like to think that that's behind us now. We own our ground now, which was a big issue financially due to the scummy Ron Noades, and have a consortium worth 100s of millions in place now. As far as I know, all debts have been paid off, and for those deluded, ignorant Brighton fans who think we're still up sh't creek sans paddle financially, I suggest you have a look at the fact that Steve Parish has just sold his business for upwards of 500 mill, and we are refusing to pay excessive wages like Anthony Gardener and Neil Danns. I couldn't possibly comment on us all being maggots, mind.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312807241.202787.jpg

How is your overpaid striker m*rray? Can you tell why we let him go on a free yet :lolol:

Get used to seeing us above you in the league, while we are in the same league for now anyway :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here