Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace...

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
:pThis we took more than you we got bigger ground etc...its all bollocks what really counts is passion and we have proved that at Bhafc with how we fought to get to where we are now,for vocal support,protests,petitions,pitch invading,marches etc palace don,t even come close if they had been what we had been through they probably would not be here now.That pathetic display when they nearly got wound up the march of barely 200 hundred to the city and their little sing song outside selhurst,respect for the ones there but where was all the thousands,PASSION,thats what counts,and i will be suprised if you fill our away end on 27th:thumbsup:

I was at both of those protests, and given that the first protest was organised in about a day, to get around 3000 turn up is pretty impressive. The protest at Lloyds was organised pretty much that same morning, so again, to get the numbers we did, on a work day, I still think was incredibly meritable. We also had a huge protest the last time we went in to admin, in 2000, when thousands marched on Selhurst. As for passionate fans, that's debatable. The fact that we'll sell your away end out is undisputable.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You'd better be careful Serial Thriller and SE25. You are putting your points across both reasonably and coherently lol!

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
I was at both of those protests, and given that the first protest was organised in about a day, to get around 3000 turn up is pretty impressive. The protest at Lloyds was organised pretty much that same morning, so again, to get the numbers we did, on a work day, I still think was incredibly meritable. We also had a huge protest the last time we went in to admin, in 2000, when thousands marched on Selhurst. As for passionate fans, that's debatable. The fact that we'll sell your away end out is undisputable.

Utter bollocks i know of 2 people on those protests even they were ashamed of the support levels,even i knew of the city march couple days before so thats plain lying,don't bank on selling out down here

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I would hope Palace will sell out your allocation at the Amex, I want as many there as possible to witness your total humiliation when you get systematically dismantled by the mighty Albion. And a Murray red card would be nice too.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Utter bollocks i know of 2 people on those protests even they were ashamed of the support levels,even i knew of the city march couple days before so thats plain lying,don't bank on selling out down

I went along to the Lloyds (Gresham St) one as it was just down the road from my office and thought I would do my good deed in supporting a club in trouble, even Palace.

I met up with about 30 other BHA fans when down there, and I reckon there were only 80 people there in total (including police)

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Utter bollocks i know of 2 people on those protests even they were ashamed of the support levels,even i knew of the city march couple days before so thats plain lying,don't bank on selling out down

Well, I know, as I was both on the marches and very active on the facebook/HOL groups about them, when and who organised these protests. But still, I'm sure people will believe a Brighton fan who 'heard from some friends' about it above a Palace fan who went on both of them. Shame really, as the Velvet Underground are one of my favourite bands, if you're username/tag thing is anything to go by.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I would hope Palace will sell out your allocation at the Amex, I want as many there as possible to witness your total humiliation when you get systematically dismantled by the mighty Albion. And a Murray red card would be nice too.

Palace will sell out full stop.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011

The mighty Albion...who haven't been in the top flight for 30 years. Oh yes, THAT 'mighty' Albion.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The mighty Albion...who haven't been in the top flight for 30 years. Oh yes, THAT 'mighty' Albion.

Like the distant gentle breeze waiting for the tube,you know it's coming,just a matter of time.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Well, I know, as I was both on the marches and very active on the facebook/HOL groups about them, when and who organised these protests. But still, I'm sure people will believe a Brighton fan who 'heard from some friends' about it above a Palace fan who went on both of them. Shame really, as the Velvet Underground are one of my favourite bands, if you're username/tag thing is anything to go by.

The people i know were very active in the protest and it wasnt organised on the day,but hey hoe you should know best,as for vu well a palace fan with abit of taste whatever next

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
The people i know were very active in the protest and it wasnt organised on the day,but hey hoe you should know best,as for vu well a palace fan with abit of taste whatever next

...a Brighton fan with a sense of rationality?

Sorry, couldn't help meself.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Utter bollocks i know of 2 people on those protests even they were ashamed of the support levels,even i knew of the city march couple days before so thats plain lying,don't bank on selling out down here

Do behave. There's a good Seaweed.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
...a Brighton fan with a sense of rationality?

Sorry, couldn't help meself.

Quick question for you. Yesterday was the first game of the season. Hugely significant for us. No doubt very important to you, also. We win and are delighted with everything happening at our club. You lose, and things aren't going brilliantly. So why do you log on to our message board trying to justify everything? I think you're a little worried about our recent success to be honest!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

Well as we look confidently to a rosy future, you are still harping on about a distant past. It's about the now Nigel and right now we are streets ahead of you in every aspect. Dopey Dougie and his talentless crew are going to give you another a season of despair and without a pot to piss in meanwhile we will all wave as we pass your broken down caravans on the fully loaded Gus bus. Seeya.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Judging by your previous obsessive comments, I suspect you are desperate for one of your orifices to be blocked.

think he has-he's been banned.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

This coming from a supporter of a scummy club that ran up debts over 12 or more years and f***ed ALL of it's creditors. Go away Nigel and lick your wounds from yesterday. At least Southampton's new owners settled all of their debts-they can look the rest of football in the eye with dignity. Your poor excuse of a club's supporters still brag about staying in the top 2 divisions while us and others struggled. You bunch of maggots are just that-maggots who think it's fine to screw charities while you continue to tell us how great you all are. When's your next round of f***ing over St John Ambulance and other needy causes in your desperate attempts to look like a big club?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
f*** sake, what are you lot gonna be like if you win 2 on the bounce! :eek:

You scraped a 2-1 win in the 98th minute, against the mighty Donny...well done.

The mighty Donny who finished one place below you last season and higher than you the season before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here