Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You guys are terrible at not noticing having the piss taken out of you....'babe' ;)

Meh, I am gay anyway so it doesn't bother me and I don't really see it as 'taking the piss', given that when that happens its usually funny.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Dougie Freedman first managerial casualty of the Championship, and thats from several Palace fans i've spoken to !!!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
So shit, how was the wonder striker Murray yesterday :lolol:

How does it feel getting turned over by the mighty posh without their star man (incidentally we spanked them TWICE with them having cms in their side)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
You guys are terrible at not noticing having the piss taken out of you....'babe' ;)

I had to :/ All this great "bigging up" of a scrapping 2-1 victory, needing an extra 8 minutes was well worthy of staying up
This is honestly unbelievable.

If I was a Palace fan I think I'd have to go and confiscate his keyboard or hands. Of course, that would require the existence of one Palace fan that isn't subhuman, the evidence for which is desperately thin on the ground.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
haha...bless his little palace cotton socks..the hole he is digging gets bigger and bigger

I think he's gone-shame could not help himself-and that will sum up the Palace season.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I think he's gone-shame could not help himself-and that will sum up the Palace season.

Probably just off to brush his teeth before his carer tucks him in for the night. Bless.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Probably just off to brush his teeth before his carer tucks him in for the night. Bless.

what's the carer for? better don't answer.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Why do people get involved when little kids from Palace come on here, the fact is that they are JEALOUS, it was even admitted on their BBS site, they are Jealous of:

1.We have more STO's than then (fact)
2.We have bigger away support than them (fact last year in a lower league and further to travel
3.We have a better ground than then (fact)
4.We have a bigger catchment area than them
5.We have a better manager than them
6.They smell ? (fact)
7.When JEALOUS they just state that ' we have been above you for 31 years and you are all Gay'

they forget the years when we got more crowds than then in the 80/90s
they forget that we lost our ground and played at Gillingham
they forget we did not 'cheat' to stay above us by spending money they did not have
they forget we have a better team than them
they forget that they had the worst kit ever (Captain Scarlet)
they forget they stole that bloody awful song from ST Pauli and Stevenage

Leave them alone as I actually feel sorry for them, Ground crumbling down, no investment by their zillionaire board (how dare you call our Chairman dodgy, when you had Tango man, Tony Bloom has more class in his little finger than that jumped up phone salesmen.

God when does school go back, so we can have these keyboards warriors back in class where they belong.

Brighton are back mate and a lot stronger than you in all departments, so just accept it and just be rivals or we have to go out to tender and request a club that at least can match us now ??

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
In fairness to Palace fans, other than this embarrassing juvenile, most of them have had the sense to keep quiet and not venture here since yesterday. I'm actually missing some of the more erudite Nigels and some proper banter with them rather than the piss poor efforts this little boy is coming out with. Yesterday highlighted to me the fact that we are light years ahead of Palace in every single department, the team, the manager, the stadium, the support & the future. Nothing any one of them can say will convince me otherwise and not one of them can seriously give a factual reasoned argument to claim Palace are better in any department than the Albion.

I had a most pleasant evening yesterday reading all the positive reports of the Albion and then popping into some of the Palace forums that were generally scathing of Dimwit Dougie. It was hilarious to also read of the crapness of one of their star signings, Kajagoogoo Diddycoy, and the stick he was getting. And to finish, Murray is one game into his scoreless streak, I'm predicting 6-7 games before he scores and then another barren spell. HAHA.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Why do people get involved when little kids from Palace come on here, the fact is that they are JEALOUS, it was even admitted on their BBS site, they are Jealous of:

1.We have more STO's than then (fact)
2.We have bigger away support than them (fact last year in a lower league and further to travel
3.We have a better ground than then (fact)
4.We have a bigger catchment area than them
5.We have a better manager than them
6.They smell ? (fact)
7.When JEALOUS they just state that ' we have been above you for 31 years and you are all Gay'

they forget the years when we got more crowds than then in the 80/90s
they forget that we lost our ground and played at Gillingham
they forget we did not 'cheat' to stay above us by spending money they did not have
they forget we have a better team than them
they forget that they had the worst kit ever (Captain Scarlet)
they forget they stole that bloody awful song from ST Pauli and Stevenage

Leave them alone as I actually feel sorry for them, Ground crumbling down, no investment by their zillionaire board (how dare you call our Chairman dodgy, when you had Tango man, Tony Bloom has more class in his little finger than that jumped up phone salesmen.

God when does school go back, so we can have these keyboards warriors back in class where they belong.

Brighton are back mate and a lot stronger than you in all departments, so just accept it and just be rivals or we have to go out to tender and request a club that at least can match us now ??

Christ, that was like a Churchill speech. Except with less wit. And confusing facts with opinions. And forgetting that there should be more than one bracket when intonating a subordinate clause. And claiming that Stevenage sang 'We Love You' before us.

But other than that, it was brilliant. Oh, and by the way, the HOL is alot better than the BBS. Fact.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That's right Mr. Fifth Column.

This bloke was on a wind-up for sure. Trouble is he wasn't very good at it and seemed to have trouble following his own train of thought let alone others.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
f*** sake, what are you lot gonna be like if you win 2 on the bounce! :eek:

You scraped a 2-1 win in the 98th minute, against the mighty Donny...well done.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
:pThis we took more than you we got bigger ground etc...its all bollocks what really counts is passion and we have proved that at Bhafc with how we fought to get to where we are now,for vocal support,protests,petitions,pitch invading,marches etc palace don,t even come close if they had been what we had been through they probably would not be here now.That pathetic display when they nearly got wound up the march of barely 200 hundred to the city and their little sing song outside selhurst,respect for the ones there but where was all the thousands,PASSION,thats what counts,and i will be suprised if you fill our away end on 27th:thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
f*** sake, what are you lot gonna be like if you win 2 on the bounce! :eek:

You scraped a 2-1 win in the 98th minute, against the mighty Donny...well done.

come back next week to find out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here