Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace...

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
Erm....you were the one who mentioned being 1-0 down:

You were 1-0 down. and the common sound have been a fullstop! Dayum, I should go back to school! Oh wait, according to you im in school? This is either because you wish to groom me in school uniform, or just some age thing you have? Either way, your all being booty f***ed!

Feb 14, 2010
The difference between Brighton and palace is simple really :-

1. BHA have won the Charity Shield, palace the er zenith windscreen trophy
2. Brighton got to the cup final in 1983, palace followed us there a few years later
3. When Brighton protest, the goalposts come down aka York city game. when palace do, about 250 teenagers get laughed at in the City
4. Brighton have a bigger away support and took 3000 to places like Chesterfield when in the lowest league
5. Brighton sell 18500 season tickets, palace limp to 7/8000 and advertise to get a few extra punters to say they will be lucky enough to play us this year.

Palace are no mark and ehn the Amex rises in capacity as we rise back to the top flight, they will be left far far behind

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Well blocking me would be highly boring, aswell as giving in.....very boring and dull indeed

Dull & boring it may have been,but 14 years tells you we here at Brighton never give in.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You were 1-0 down. and the common sound have been a fullstop! Dayum, I should go back to school! Oh wait, according to you im in school? This is either because you wish to groom me in school uniform, or just some age thing you have? Either way, your all being booty f***ed!

I'm going to explain this very, very, very slowly for you.

- I know we were 1-0 down, I was there.
- You commented that you didn't hear any noise when we went 1-0 down.
- I asked how you expected to hear anything from us given that you were surely in Peterborough.

I can't make it any simpler.....

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton

Still don't get it - have you had too much lemonade?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I almost don't want him banned. He just gets better and better:)

This one is good,maybe he is from Sussex-would explain some good traits,as for the others,they deride from further north.

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
I'm going to explain this very, very, very slowly for you.

- I know we were 1-0 down, I was there.
- You commented that you didn't hear any noise when we went 1-0 down.
- I asked how you expected to hear anything from us given that you were surely in Peterborough.

I can't make it any simpler.....

The TV never lies babe.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The TV never lies babe.

You're calling other men 'babe' and yet we're the gay ones....

Nice to know you're so obsessed with us that you made a point of watching and studying our highlights though, so thanks for that. :thumbsup:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I'm pretty sure Mr Shit here is a homosexual. He seems incapable of going one post without mentioning it in some way.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I'm pretty sure Mr Shit here is a homosexual. He seems incapable of going one post without mentioning it in some way.

Lets see if he can in his next post.

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
You're calling other men 'babe' and yet we're the gay ones....

Nice to know you're so obsessed with us that you made a point of watching and studying our highlights though, so thanks for that. :thumbsup:

You guys are terrible at not noticing having the piss taken out of you....'babe' ;)

I had to :/ All this great "bigging up" of a scrapping 2-1 victory, needing an extra 8 minutes was well worthy of staying up

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
You guys are terrible at not noticing having the piss taken out of you....'babe' ;)

I had to :/ All this great "bigging up" of a scrapping 2-1 victory, needing an extra 8 minutes was well worthy of staying up

HA HA staying up - midnight past your bedtime Timmy?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

see this as the 2nd warning-don't know when to stop........? i can take it,others don't have too....back to the banter

Edit:The above was posted moments before the ban....oh well i tried to warn him-
Spooky!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here