Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace...

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNFE4dtKdBg&feature=related

Our song....have you stolen it aswell, with everyone else?

Your version "We love you, We love you, We love you, and where you go we follow, we follow, we follow, 'cause we support the Brighton, the Brighton, the Brighton, and we love little boys, boys, in toilets.....ohhhhhhhhhhh"

Palace in tears because we sing a song with different lyrics to the same tune as them, even though they copied it of St Pauli, there are plenty of teams who sung this before you anyway so get over it :lolol:

Oh and I thought Brighton was known for being the Gay Capital, not for being pedofiles. . .

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
HA HA HA HA.

Now that my friend, is nothing to be proud of.

Just give this Palace "ultras" shit up, it's like playschool

3-0 down and still making a hell of a racket! Never heard that 'bouncey' feel at the Withdean, or at the TAMPAX? 3-0 down and still noise? Didnt hear much at 1-0 down yesterday tbh, oh well! We will always sing! The only thing bouncy yesterday at the TAMPAX was a vibrating dildo :/ sorry couldnt be helped!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
3-0 down and still making a hell of a racket! Never heard that 'bouncey' feel at the Withdean, or at the TAMPAX? 3-0 down and still noise? Didnt hear much at 1-0 down yesterday tbh, oh well! We will always sing! The only thing bouncy yesterday at the TAMPAX was a vibrating dildo :/ sorry couldnt be helped!

*pats shitonseagulls5-0 on head*

Bless.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We've got some embarrassing muppets as fans as well. Every club does. I wonder if any are as clueless as this one. Somehow I doubt it. So damaged.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here