Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
If you think Peterborough is lovely then Croydon really must be shit

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You were boasting that you had more fans away than the mighty Leeds yesterday. Oh, hang on, they were on tv weren't they;)

Joined up thinking isn't one of your strengths is it?

double the distance at least as well-

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
lets face it.its a lot cheaper for palace to get to away games.friday night they trawl industrial estates to find lorrys to syphon.then they can go in there ford transits for nothing.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Whilst you would rather have your drink spiked and be bummed in Brighton.....nice....

Do you think your mother would be proud of you?

Oh I forgot, you've never met your parents.

She's probably a he now, and being bummed on Brighton beach.

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
You were boasting that you had more fans away than the mighty Leeds yesterday. Oh, hang on, they were on tv weren't they;)

Joined up thinking isn't one of your strengths is it?

Your picture really is slightly concerning. Not only coming from Brighton springs to mind 'gay' and 'transvestite', but pedofile aswell?

Still 3,291 is rather impressive, hence your getting all flippant about it. Dont worry, your turn will come to try to impress soon!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Your picture really is slightly concerning. Not only coming from Brighton springs to mind 'gay' and 'transvestite', but pedofile aswell?

Still 3,291 is rather impressive, hence your getting all flippant about it. Dont worry, your turn will come to try to impress soon!

Oh dear....
Southampton - Leeds: Miles: 200
Croydon - Peterborough: Miles: 135

Not double is it? Back to school I think.

You are acting like a 12 year old. All that's missing from your posts is a string of 'na na na na na'. You really are a sad little twerp. Sorry, sad little illiterate twerp. Sad little illiterate twerp with delusions of grandeur.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill

hmmmm you seem to have a bit of an obsession with gays transvestites etc..maybe you have something to tell us mr shit?

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
You are acting like a 12 year old. All that's missing from your posts is a string of 'na na na na na'. You really are a sad little twerp. Sorry, sad little illiterate twerp. Sad little illiterate twerp with delusions of grandeur.

Its ok, my A at Maths GCSE clearly can define that 135 isnt half of 200, but never mind! Its ok, no need to start throwing the rattle out the pram! Anyways, no matter what age I am, you just got bum f***ed.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The search for a Palace fan capable of posting on NSC without causing the rest of the human species to cringe in embarassment goes on...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The search for a Palace fan capable of posting on NSC without causing the rest of the human species to cringe in embarassment goes on...

Take it this is not the one then Bob? thought we had caught a good one for a moment....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here