Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And I'm sure that if we'd been going up as Champions and you'd won one away game all season then we would have taken rather alot more fans to games than you did. But don't let a little thing like common sense bother you.

Common sense ? What would you know about common sense ? You're the one who started about away figures. Tell me, do you stand on your head ? Seems like it as you talk out of your scummy little arse. Shouldn't you be out pimping your sister by now ?

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
I wonder if Palace's much vaunted away support will drop if (or as the stats suggest, when) they keep losing away from home.

As has been said we averaged more away fans than them in a lower division last season....clearly their away support was fickle enough to get bored of going when they were unlikely to see a win.

Bit of a contradiction? "18 months without an away win" - yet 3,291 still go? This is jealousy at its max! EAGLESSSSS

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Surely that is evidence of poor support, as in the fact your club was forced to move there? Your owners sold your ground, seems rather 'un-loved'. Praise? What a man with cash to splash, yes yes all you Bumboys deserve credit for that! In fairness, Pink money is growing in price now :D :D haha

You really do have a problem with considered reasoning don't you.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Surely that is evidence of poor support, as in the fact your club was forced to move there? Your owners sold your ground, seems rather 'un-loved'. Praise? What a man with cash to splash, yes yes all you Bumboys deserve credit for that! In fairness, Pink money is growing in price now :D :D haha

Well, nice work, if ever there was a need to show the World just how ignorant you are you just have. As I said earlier, don't let facts bother you. Of course when we sold the Goldstone we didn't have the option of going into administration. We had to pay our debts in full. Mind you we only had that happen once.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

we averaged 2,328 & 3,253 averages at Gillingham-that's support.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Common sense ? What would you know about common sense ? You're the one who started about away figures. Tell me, do you stand on your head ? Seems like it as you talk out of your scummy little arse. Shouldn't you be out pimping your sister by now ?

Cripes, have I hit a nerve? And can you stop talking about my arse please, it really does encourage stereotypes...

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
hence 280 odd to Swanse-

Did you not realise the game was on tele? Plus, Wales is a grim place to go....Peterborough is far more deluxe.

Withdean = 8,850 max
Brighton 2010/11 Average = 7,351
*BELOW PLYMOUTH AND SWINDON - WHO WERE BOTH RELEGATED
This is funnier however.....2009/10 = 6,466
Oh....its gets worse! 2008/09 = 6,092

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bha-i can't stop laughing.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bit of a contradiction? "18 months without an away win" - yet 3,291 still go? This is jealousy at its max! EAGLESSSSS

Seriously, don't delude yourself.

There is nothing whatsoever that I, any other Albion fan for that matter, have to be in any way jealous of when it comes to your lot. Just because 3,000 lemmings flocked to Peterborough to see if this season's shit was going to be any different than last season's shit proves nothing long term. Hope and delusion dragged them there, misery and acceptance of the truth will soon have them staying away.

To be fair though, in one sense I can entirely understand why Palace fans would follow their team on away trips - any chance to spend an afternoon outside Croydon is surely a chance not to be missed.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Did you not realise the game was on tele? Plus, Wales is a grim place to go....Peterborough is far more deluxe.

Withdean = 8,850 max
Brighton 2010/11 Average = 7,351
*BELOW PLYMOUTH AND SWINDON - WHO WERE BOTH RELEGATED
This is funnier however.....2009/10 = 6,466
Oh....its gets worse! 2008/09 = 6,092

Tv like miles means nothing
Edit: does he have a point? put out to tender

Last edited:

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
we averaged 2,328 & 3,253 averages at Gillingham-that's support.

WIKIPEDIA: The stadium underwent extensive redevelopment during the late 1990s, which has brought its capacity down from nearly 20,000 to a current figure of 11,582.

So that works out you filled between 10-30%.....wow.....THEY ARE FANS.

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
Seriously, don't delude yourself.

There is nothing whatsoever that I, any other Albion fan for that matter, have to be in any way jealous of when it comes to your lot. Just because 3,000 lemmings flocked to Peterborough to see if this season's shit was going to be any different than last season's shit proves nothing long term. Hope and delusion dragged them there, misery and acceptance of the truth will soon have them staying away.

To be fair though, in one sense I can entirely understand why Palace fans would follow their team on away trips - any chance to spend an afternoon outside Croydon is surely a chance not to be missed.

Whilst you would rather have your drink spiked and be bummed in Brighton.....nice....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
WIKIPEDIA: The stadium underwent extensive redevelopment during the late 1990s, which has brought its capacity down from nearly 20,000 to a current figure of 11,582.

Not bad for a home match 70 miles away

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Whilst you would rather have your drink spiked and be bummed in Brighton.....nice....

Like you intend to on sept 27th-i can see why you would sell out in hours now

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

You're really not very bright are you? You are living proof that intellect dips when blood relatives have kids together.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Claiming you are 50 miles shorter distance to Peterborough is the biggest joke, more funny than Christopher Biggins, no offence :p
What, so you don't think that if an away trip is further less people will attend? Odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here