Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Who knows, perhaps in 2 years time after your dodgy chairman's fled the country, Poyet's swanned off to a bigger club, the AMEX is bringing in 10 000 at best, and you're at the foot of League 1 (again) your dream will turn in to a nice rosy reality.

This is the Palace dream-
Bloom family came to Brighton in 1930's

Poyet will leave-when he does we will be well in advance of where we are now-and he would take a outstanding offer to go.

I predict 12,000 at worst-with a few plastic Palace & 3 generation Sussex based Palace family memebers-who no longer wish to support their grandparents views on which team to support,just because they moved to a nicer area- to boost numbers.

League 1-may be a long time before we go back there if i am being totally honest-given starship Amex's heading.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
A gay reference how original.
Do you not have gays in pikeyville or have you rounded them all up & driven them out with your pitchforks?

Am I the only one who sees a tiny bit of hypocrisy in this post? Of course, calling us all pikeys is fine, but how dare I suggest that you lot are bottom bashers!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We were lucky because, errr, we got more points than four more teams. Yes, we screwed up last year, but even with a crap team, and a crap away record, we stayed up. This year, once everyone beds in, we'll come good. 27th September, you'll be in for a bit of a surprise...

You mean you will fill the away end,i knew you could do this,others have doubts.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just to be clear, according to the thread it's 18 months since they won AWAY on Saturday, not just 18 months since a win as the title of this claims.
shame-still crumbs of comfort for them.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A gay reference how original.
Do you not have gays in pikeyville or have you rounded them all up & driven them out with your pitchforks?

no they have all moved to Brighton

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I can accept crap away record and team, but where are you getting 'crap away and home following from?' We took 3000 to Peterborough yesterday, and completely outsung them all game. I see you (as well as most teams seemingly) have taken to copying the chant that we brought to England, We Love You (your version is cringeworthy by the way, I nearly passed out at the 'SEA!SEA! bit) and we have the biggest ultra (another thing you've copied from us) group in England. Crap support? I think not.

Dear Deluded of Sarf London - we shall see.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Contraire, most of our fans are moaning at the lack of tickets we're getting. I'd give it two days before the tickets are sold out. Tops.

Only to be expected,who would want to miss out on luxury at football,sorry but another 42 year's without an league away win in Sussex begins-the 2-3 was our way of keeping things alive down here,such is your abject & woefull record at Brighton.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
I can accept crap away record and team, but where are you getting 'crap away and home following from?' We took 3000 to Peterborough yesterday, and completely outsung them all game.

You can safely knock off a nought when it comes to Palace fans estimating their own away attendances - 287 to Swansea - enough said.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You can safely knock off a nought when it comes to Palace fans estimating their own away attendances - 287 to Swansea - enough said.

but 3,200 -some credit-to London road-for their "relegation Play off final". 2nd leg should see them down.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Only to be expected,who would want to miss out on luxury at football,sorry but another 42 year's without an league away win in Sussex begins-the 2-3 was our way of keeping things alive down here,such is your abject & woefull record at Brighton.

Ah, that was another funny game. I am actually quite looking forward to seeing your new ground, looks quite nice. We'll even teach you how to sing We Love You if you're hospitable.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I can accept crap away record and team, but where are you getting 'crap away and home following from?' We took 3000 to Peterborough yesterday, and completely outsung them all game. I see you (as well as most teams seemingly) have taken to copying the chant that we brought to England, We Love You (your version is cringeworthy by the way, I nearly passed out at the 'SEA!SEA! bit) and we have the biggest ultra (another thing you've copied from us) group in England. Crap support? I think not.

That would be the palace plastics in our support-i like the tune myself,others hate it-i have better lyrics,which may in time get the nod.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ah, that was another funny game. I am actually quite looking forward to seeing your new ground, looks quite nice. We'll even teach you how to sing We Love You if you're hospitable.

we might close the M25 again & M23 that day

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Am I the only one who sees a tiny bit of hypocrisy in this post? Of course, calling us all pikeys is fine, but how dare I suggest that you lot are bottom bashers!

You're quite right, we should call you dirty, lowlife scum which is more appropriate.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Because Brighton are renowned for taking thousands to every away game they play at...

Actually last season we took rather a lot more away than you did and bear in mind we have father to travel for most games. Still don't let a small matter like facts bother you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here