Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
long may it continue-are we sure we want such fodder as rivals any more?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yeah, go and strike up a rivalry with Southampton, we're clearly not good enough for you lot...

well,we have bigger gates,are above you in the table,Selhurst park is falling down,were heading 1 way,and you the other..............i'll think about it.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Yeah, go and strike up a rivalry with Southampton, we're clearly not good enough for you lot...

You Palace fans must love Saturdays! Nothing like waking up travelling the length & bredth of the country spending hundreds of pounds to watch your team draw at best :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No no no. We want to smash you 5-0 first.

& lock them in for 2 hours this time,only draw across the south concourse a large glass screen,turn off all their beer,close down the food outlets & watch them suffer-bitter? yes please.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Who knows, perhaps in 2 years time after your dodgy chairman's fled the country, Poyet's swanned off to a bigger club, the AMEX is bringing in 10 000 at best, and you're at the foot of League 1 (again) your dream will turn in to a nice rosy reality.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Yeah, must be a lovely feeling beating your rivals 5-0, not that I'd know what it's like...

You were lucky to stay up last season so count yourself privileged when you are beaten by us this season.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
You were lucky to stay up last season so count yourself privileged when you are beaten by us this season.

We were lucky because, errr, we got more points than four more teams. Yes, we screwed up last year, but even with a crap team, and a crap away record, we stayed up. This year, once everyone beds in, we'll come good. 27th September, you'll be in for a bit of a surprise...

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Yeah, must be a lovely feeling beating your rivals 5-0, not that I'd know what it's like...

Crystal Palace are the Bob Geldof of football. Whereas he's been dining out on 'I don't like Monday's' for 30 years you've been riding on your 5-0 win for nearly 10 years get over it. You value it more than your season in the promised land during the same period why's that?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just to be clear, according to the thread it's 18 months since they won AWAY on Saturday, not just 18 months since a win as the title of this claims.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Crystal Palace are the Bob Geldof of football. Whereas he's been dining out on 'I don't like Monday's' for 30 years you've been riding on your 5-0 win for nearly 10 years get over it. You value it more than your season in the promised land during the same period why's that?

Whereas Brighton are the Will Young of football, but let's not stray in to that. The thing is, watching you lot slowly filter out dejectedly, as the goals flowed in, proved why supporting a club like us is so sweet. Yes, we'll have two seasons of trauma (as we just have) and the chips are usually down, but once in a while, something will happen that is just so wonderful, so uplifting, that it remains with you for the rest of your life. I can still see Agent Coppell fist-pumping the air as the fifth goal went in with a cheeky smirk and whispering 'my work here is done'.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
We were lucky because, errr, we got more points than four more teams. Yes, we screwed up last year, but even with a crap team, and a crap away record, we stayed up. This year, once everyone beds in, we'll come good. 27th September, you'll be in for a bit of a surprise...

You winged it and you know I am right. You were heading for the drop and escaped by the skin of your teeth - at least you recognise your positives - crap team, crap away record and I could add to that crap away following, crap home crowd. Tell what you have to be "Glad All Over" about!!

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
You winged it and you know I am right. You were heading for the drop and escaped by the skin of your teeth - at least you recognise your positives - crap team, crap away record and I could add to that crap away following, crap home crowd. Tell what you have to be "Glad All Over" about!!

I can accept crap away record and team, but where are you getting 'crap away and home following from?' We took 3000 to Peterborough yesterday, and completely outsung them all game. I see you (as well as most teams seemingly) have taken to copying the chant that we brought to England, We Love You (your version is cringeworthy by the way, I nearly passed out at the 'SEA!SEA! bit) and we have the biggest ultra (another thing you've copied from us) group in England. Crap support? I think not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here