Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
A couple of things here, if you also read the BBS you would also know that some very reliable sources have stated that Jordan is at 'advanced' stages of talks with a proposed buyer. What the term advanced means is anyone's guess but these sources work within the club so i would presume pretty reliable.

On the question of administration it is highly unlikely as Jordan is the gurantor of the liabilities ie the overdraft etc and if he just decided to walk away then these debts would be called in so to speak thus probably wiping him out. So these administration rumours are just that.

Like every club outside the Premiership (and even a few in the Prem), money is tight at our club but i feel the 'we have no money' brigade are alittle off the mark. Jordan wants out so is not going to throw the cash around like confetti as he has done in the past, it is economic and personal sense.

With all due respect.

:shit:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No idea Spence

So Jordan hasn't valued the club or kept fans informed? All he has siad is he wants out.Unless you get taken over i very much doubt you will be spending much this summer.You could struggle this year.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
So Jordan hasn't valued the club or kept fans informed? All he has siad is he wants out.Unless you get taken over i very much doubt you will be spending much this summer.You could struggle this year.

Why would Jordan tell the fans how much he is selling for? That is a personal thing between him and a buyer surely? Do you tell the BBS how much you earn and spend a month?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why would Jordan tell the fans how much he is selling for? That is a personal thing between him and a buyer surely? Do you tell the BBS how much you earn and spend a month?

Mike Ashley put a figure down what he wants.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

SJ has got a big mouth though he has been known to shout his mouth off to people 'in confidence' i know personally he's been guilty of this in Croham Arms amongst over pubs in Croydon.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
For a start, Watson went to Wigan. Also, how can you justify that they have less ambition and players don't want to go there? Crap thread.

You posted on a crap thread?:lol:
haha_simpsons.jpg

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
Players leaving to mediocre clubs at best (Watson to 'boro for sakes!), falling attendances, less ambition, players dont just want to go there it seems.

As has been pointed out, Watson went to Wigan, who aren't a "mediocre club at best". Care to give any other examples of players going to mediocre clubs who we've wanted to hold on to?

Yes attendances are falling, but I'd say it doesn't have a whole lot to do with fans abandoning Palace. More that tickets are too expensive and people are feeling the squeeze financially at the moment.

Not sure how you define "lack of ambition". Guess it was a space filler for your post though.

Then with players not wanting to come here, I can't really see what you mean. We signed a bunch of players last season (not necessarily good ones, sadly), but not a whole lot, due to some exciting academy prospects coming through. All we need is a goal scorer signed over the summer and we'll be a decent prospect next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here