Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace V Wigan

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
As i stated on another thread earlier, you lot really are obsessed with us! You wouldn't see a thread like this on the BBS I can assure you. It's obviously set up by BhaExpress as Wigan, being the Prem side are favourites and so he can gloat if they win. I'm not concerned by the result, the league is the important thing.

P.s you comment on our crowd yet ask yourselves this...if it wasn't for the Arsenal, Man U, Spurs and Chelsea fans, would your crowds exceed 8000?

So from that comment are you saying that there are ten thousand (10,000) arsenal, man u spurs and chelsea fans paying for a season ticket at the AMEX, really!?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As i stated on another thread earlier, you lot really are obsessed with us! You wouldn't see a thread like this on the BBS I can assure you. It's obviously set up by BhaExpress as Wigan, being the Prem side are favourites and so he can gloat if they win. I'm not concerned by the result, the league is the important thing.

P.s you comment on our crowd yet ask yourselves this...if it wasn't for the Arsenal, Man U, Spurs and Chelsea fans, would your crowds exceed 8000?

Who's board is this ? Why are Palace fans so dumb ? Well why else would they support Palace ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
So from that comment are you saying that there are ten thousand (10,000) arsenal, man u spurs and chelsea fans paying for a season ticket at the AMEX, really!?

Yes, that means that there could be a lot of Millwall, Charlton and Crawley fans at Selhurst tonight.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003

Yes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I am welling up inside here as I feel so sorry for Palace with all their problems re injuiries and poor old Ambrose, what will they do ? Cant comment on all your games, but my Leeds mate commented that it was '2 shite teams, playing hoof ball football and Palace then decided to put 10 men behind the ball, so we started playing a bit'. He reckoned a big blunder by your young talented manager......oh and we are top and we have had Hoskins, Buckley, Al-Abd, Elphick injured most of that time and we did not even use LuaLua*, or Vincente on Saturday.....sorry excuses excuses, the fact is the league position does not lie, we are top and we havent really started playing yet, apart form Cardiff away.

*LuaLua came on as a sub to take liberties with McGivern who had been totally shown up for the previous 70 minutes by Nooney.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I am welling up inside here as I feel so sorry for Palace with all their problems re injuiries and poor old Ambrose, what will they do ? Cant comment on all your games, but my Leeds mate commented that it was '2 shite teams, playing hoof ball football and Palace then decided to put 10 men behind the ball, so we started playing a bit'. He reckoned a big blunder by your young talented manager......oh and we are top and we have had Hoskins, Buckley, Al-Abd, Elphick injured most of that time and we did not even use LuaLua, or Vincente on Saturday.....sorry excuses excuses, the fact is the league position does not lie, we are top and we havent really started playing yet, apart form Cardiff away.

You've blatantly made that up, we played some fantastic stuff at times, no hoof ball, Leeds fans were saying they were very lucky afterwards.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You've blatantly made that up, we played some fantastic stuff at times, no hoof ball, Leeds fans were saying they were very lucky afterwards.

I spoke to a "Grimsby White" on Sunday who went to the game on their supporters coach and he said both teams were mediocre but Leeds had the mentality of wanting to win after Becchio got it back to 2-2.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove

What's it like down there ?

The air up here is beautiful - only blue sky above us.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Palace 2 up.

Good night for the steel city........at half time,Wednesday 4 down,United 3 down.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Murray playing well but sounds like Wigan really don't want to be there (understandable of course) so nothing for the fans to be too excited about. Haven't heard of most of the Wigan players

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Only 90 Wigan fans there.....shocking for a Premier League team:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here