Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace V Portsmouth coming up, what result do we want ?

Palace or Portsmouth tomorrow night ?

• Palace win

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Portsmouth win

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Draw,

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Don't care as they are both cheating bastads.

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
A win for Palace could leave them mid table, a draw would leave them fourth from bottom unless the clubs above them get hammered whereas a Pompey win would heave them out of the bottom three but put Palace there.

Frankly I expect Palace to win at a canter.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Shouldn't we focus of our own games or games that effect us?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If it was possible for both to lose, I'd take that, however as my hopes for at least one of them to get the relegation they deserve this season appear more likely to be fulfilled by the more cheating of the two, Pompey, I would actually not mind if Palace kicked their arses five or six nil.

And let PFC see if the twenty grand a week they're paying Kitson and Lawrence looks like good value then.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Wanting Palace to lose is in our dna....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Two rancid, dispicable, cheating scumbag clubs. Like Edna, I dearly wish they could both lose heavily. But the weasel words from Andronikou being "comfortable" by paying double their own wage cap within weeks of supposedly putting it in place has me leaning towards a Palace win as being the lesser of two evils. Lets just hope for a few broken legs, ruptured ligaments and red cards for violent conduct on both sides as a consolation.

They've both f***ing shite anyway and will be back to losing ways soon enough.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
0-0 Match Abandoned as 5 players from both sides sent off, both clubs receive hefty fines and 3point deductions!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd say a Palace win ideally, BUT would be gutted at the end of the season if Palace did their usual spawny trick of staying up on goal difference because of this result.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
On principle (like as Palace have a few left) I would like to see the slumdogs of Croydon triumph.

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Really dislike both so I'm staying well away from this game.

However I will have a sly little look for the full time score which I'd imagine to be 1-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here