Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace v Fulham

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I said it on Monday, I’ll say it again - I’d rather go down under potter than stay up watching the football to Hodgson serves up. 6 shots in two games against teams below them. That’s a shot every half an hour. Dreadful.

Compared to our 66 chances created in 3 matches.
I don't want to go down but I think i agree with you
Problem is that Palace will stay up, Woy will leave and they will probably improve next season, or will they?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
A draw is a great result for us.

3 points behind us, plus the superior GD makes it as good as 4. They now have a very tough run coming up.

Get points against Leicester and Newcastle and things will swing back to positive again.

Having put Palace and West Brom to the sword so comprehensively there seems little doubt that another 6 points is almost within our grasp.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Having put Palace and West Brom to the sword so comprehensively there seems little doubt that another 6 points is almost within our grasp.

Well I don’t think we’re going down. And who mentioned 6 points.

If you’re so convinced we’re going down, I’m sure you’ll go and place a 1k + bet?.. 9/1, clearly the bookies have got that wrong.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Its strange that we dont look into the loan market more often. Yes you might get stung where a player has a decent season & at the end we're left with a gap to fill when they return to their parent club. But getting a 38 league games out of someone for little fee can still be a good deal.

Like in 2014 under Sami? We were balls-deep in loans that season.

Joao Teixeira
Leon Best
Gary Gardner
Joe Bennett
Elliott Bennett
Emmanuel Ledesma
Mustapha Carayol
Greg Halford
Darren Bent

Didn't that go well :facepalm:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
and so .....as another week of shithouse football results sails off into the sunset , we prepare ourselves for the visit of 3rd placed Leicester and all the associated joys that might or might not bring .....:rolleyes: bonnet le douche chaps.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Like in 2014 under Sami? We were balls-deep in loans that season.

Joao Teixeira
Leon Best
Gary Gardner
Joe Bennett
Elliott Bennett
Emmanuel Ledesma
Mustapha Carayol
Greg Halford
Darren Bent

n't that go well :facepalm:
Fu*k me that half season was tragic, I still have nightmares of 'That' Millwall game, thanks for bringing it all back H (not)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Forgettable but 33 points now and edging towards the magical 40 point mark.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here