Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Brighton live feed on Dec 1st

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I hate to be the one with what could be bad news but I've been trying to sort this out for 2 weeks with one of the streaming sites we use, although they also told me it's on in Norway they also said that it's on a private feed and may not be made public.
They also said that nothing will be advertised until the middle of next week so fingers crossed, as others have said if you do find it on a site be very careful as many will advertise it just to get you to click on it and as I have found out and been told some of these viruses are so good they can bypass any security you have. It is being shown in full on Setanta Australia but 7 hrs after the match, if I get any more streaming info I'll post it.

Wiziwig.tv | English Npower Championship | Watch live and free: Crystal Palace vs Brighton and HA

keep an eye here, the feeds will appear on this page, but probably not until Dec 1st

Its now being shown in 4 countries. beIn sport 1 (usa) Al Jezerra, Norway and france

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Its being advertised on WIZIWIG now. This site is the best, and has never let me down in the past.

Edit: As noted above (I must learn to read all previous posts!)

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Where's Hove Lagoon?

Forget that. Sold my ticket last month but bought 2 of here tonight for me and my dad (80) as he's not been to selhurst till the 70's. He's making sure he brings his walking stick as he's got dementia and think it'll be the same up there this time round. Must remind him that don't hit anyone in blue and white, any other colour then hit at will :)

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Annoying, all the bars in Hong Kong will be showing the Prem games and I am not entirely comfortable with using my work laptop on these sites!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Great news, is there anyone on NSC who can translate the log in instructions into English

To watch a live feed, you do not need to log in anywhere or provide your email OR PAY, I repeat DO NOT PAY, DO NOT GIVE YOUR EMAIL

On saturday just click on this link, scroll down the page, you will find the links lower down on match day. (where it says streams will only appear one hour before the game)

Wiziwig.tv | English Npower Championship | Watch live and free: Crystal Palace vs Brighton and HA

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
To watch a live feed, you do not need to log in anywhere or provide your email OR PAY, I repeat DO NOT PAY, DO NOT GIVE YOUR EMAIL

On saturday just click on this link, scroll down the page, you will find the links lower down on match day. (where it says streams will only appear one hour before the game)

Yep, this site is the best, never had any problems whatsoever. Streams have also always worked on my Mac and my PC.

Looking forward to tomorrow :clap2:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Heard orange square are showing it in Haywards Heath, can anyone confirm this? Thought I'd ask here before ringing them.

I heard this to, some of the owners are big Brighton supporters so wouldn't surprise me.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here