Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Brighton live feed on Dec 1st

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
yes, spotted this yesterday, happy days.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks for the spot. Happy Days.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
So these live streams actually work? What's involved in viewing them when I have tried in the past you have register with email address etc, then having done this the links dont work is this the norm?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
So these live streams actually work? What's involved in viewing them when I have tried in the past you have register with email address etc, then having done this the links dont work is this the norm?

Yes they do work. If you have to register, you're probably on a dodgy site.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

I don't bother,got an annoying internet browser that took an age to expel from my computer as a cold from visiting one such site,avoid like the plauge now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

My response was to MK who suggested it might deter fans going to The Amex if they could stream it at home , which we now know is a sellout in Dicks and the East Stand lounge. Thousands of Albion fans around the world will be streaming the game and watching a crappy picture similar to ITV.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

If you have to register and supply an e-mail address it will be phishing. Even on the streams which seem ok I always have to run a virus check later on in the day , on the last stream I watched Malwarebytes picked up a trojan.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
The game is being advertised as being shown 'live' on TV2 Sport 2 (norway)

So a live stream should be available.,

Further updates when/if I find a feed.

I hate to be the one with what could be bad news but I've been trying to sort this out for 2 weeks with one of the streaming sites we use, although they also told me it's on in Norway they also said that it's on a private feed and may not be made public.
They also said that nothing will be advertised until the middle of next week so fingers crossed, as others have said if you do find it on a site be very careful as many will advertise it just to get you to click on it and as I have found out and been told some of these viruses are so good they can bypass any security you have. It is being shown in full on Setanta Australia but 7 hrs after the match, if I get any more streaming info I'll post it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I hate to be the one with what could be bad news but I've been trying to sort this out for 2 weeks with one of the streaming sites we use, although they also told me it's on in Norway they also said that it's on a private feed and may not be made public.
They also said that nothing will be advertised until the middle of next week so fingers crossed, as others have said if you do find it on a site be very careful as many will advertise it just to get you to click on it and as I have found out and been told some of these viruses are so good they can bypass any security you have. It is being shown in full on Setanta Australia but 7 hrs after the match, if I get any more streaming info I'll post it.

The beamback to The Amex will be encrypted (ie they will have been given a satellite box and card to decode the signal). TV2 Sport 2 is available to Viasat and Canal Digital customers in the Nordic countries with a relevant subscription.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here