Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Ultras

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Home game,many more on youtube if you want to look.

There is a very similar video of the Palace fans on their forum which is one of the funniest thing I have seen. It concentrates on one small packed corner of the ground and right at the end of the video it pans around the rest of the ground to reveal thousands upon thousands of empty seats - huge blocks of nothing :lol:

Selective editing indeed !

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Palace and ..... Ultras. The words just don't go together.

Reserve Ultras for true giants with mega fanatical fans bases with Napoli, Boca Juniors, Internazionale.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
There is a very similar video of the Palace fans on their forum which is one of the funniest thing I have seen. It concentrates on one small packed corner of the ground and right at the end of the video it pans around the rest of the ground to reveal thousands upon thousands of empty seats - huge blocks of nothing :lol:

Find it and I'll tell you the match.Not that I think you would be talking shit.The only time we had blocks of empty seats was Leeds ,Forest,Millwall and only then because the whole end was given to them.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Many of the bigger championship sides have commented and Cardiff,Swansea,Leicester ,Blackpool and even Leeds have copied the songs.

that retarded Palace tossers copied from german club St Pauli. :tosser:

Whats next, tambourines?

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Thick Sarf London mugs, they've only gone and turned up on the wrong day, there's no home crowd, no officials and no players....bless them.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

And there would have to be some very selective editing to find anything from our lot that resembled anything like singing and an atmospher, sometimes you have to admit that others, even Palace, do things better.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
that retarded Palace tossers copied from german club St Pauli. :tosser:

Whats next, tambourines?
Who did you copy your song from West Brom ?
Here's another one all our own:
Who's up Peter Ward,who's up peter ward,Alan Alan Mullery...........................
:rave:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
That Palace link is shite. I'd hate us to adopt these shite foreign songs. They have no relation to the action on the pitch. Hardly helped them either as they have been gash for years now.

They can keep that. Looks sad

We'll generate a proper football atmosphere, no need for the manufactured rubbish.

As mentioned its good editing and a small pocket. Most of SP is a morgue. Lets not go there about the away support either, what was it 450 to us ..... passion !!!!

Mugs

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
That Palace link is shite. I'd hate us to adopt these shite foreign songs. They have no relation to the action on the pitch. Hardly helped them either as they have been gash for years now.

They can keep that. Looks sad

We'll generate a proper football atmosphere, no need for the manufactured rubbish.

As mentioned its good editing and a small pocket. Most of SP is a morgue. Lets not go there about the away support either, what was it 450 to us ..... passion !!!!

Mugs
O.K. mate ,of course you will.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
O.K. mate ,of course you will.

dont need to to outsing you lo anyway , done it every time in recent meetings , even the 5 - 0 you lot were poor. Must admit the atmosphere looked good at Wednesday by you lot but can that count when you got a shoeing and a bit of running practice in at the end

Like I say . Mugs

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
dont need to to outsing you lo anyway , done it every time in recent meetings , even the 5 - 0 you lot were poor. Must admit the atmosphere looked good at Wednesday by you lot but can that count when you got a shoeing and a bit of running practice in at the end

Like I say . Mugs
I hope i never meet you ,you sound a top lad.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
He did a great job on us for you! You're not deserting us as well are you.I wouldn't blame you all the threads are going round and round.

I actually agree with you about the threads,they are getting a little repeatitive.We need the season to start and let the football do the talking.
I will post on the BBS when there is something to say,im finding both boards a little boring at present.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Like I say . Mugs
Bellend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here