Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
It's just like watching gay pride.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Palace ultras are pathetic, I hope we don't turn out like them.

You've already got your own group.The thing is they are jsut so shit they have not registered .I wouldn't worry though your ground will be as much a morgue as the withdean.
And in reply to an earlier post we were not kept in it's just that unlike you we appreciate our players and don't turn away when the going gets a little rough so waited for the warming down.
All back now though lads.:cheery:

sammy g

Doesn't take long to learn our SONG though does it Al-bion, Al-bion

Rivalry is one thing, jealousy is another, we don't sing and have no atmosphere, they do and have.

I think comparing the our atmosphere with those overweight out of tune cheer leaders is a bit odd, considering we are yet to play a game at our new ground! Also the vid is of an away game and we create a great atmosphere away from Withdean.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Doesn't take long to learn our SONG though does it Al-bion, Al-bion

Rivalry is one thing, jealousy is another, we don't sing and have no atmosphere, they do and have.

What are you on about? We have loads of songs, our away support is fantastic and it's hard to get proper chants going round Withdean because of it's dislocation and the sound gets lost. Wait til the Amex.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Abion,albion,albion,albion,albion,albion,Boring *****

I think you might have the 4th & 5th "albion" the wrong way round ' other than that pretty much spot on.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
There's a Special Needs school about 100 yards from Selhust Park. It's called the Priory School, I wonder if the club give them free tickets ? It would explain a lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here