Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got ours

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Shocking we have all those away memeber and we've only sold just over 2000 against our local rivals.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
We got something like 2600 or something like that and there's still about 500 left. All these loyal fans who went to spurs don't seem to be so keen on this one. we'll sell out what we have but thats about it I reckon.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
tinx said:
We got something like 2600 or something like that and there's still about 500 left. All these loyal fans who went to spurs don't seem to be so keen on this one. we'll sell out what we have but thats about it I reckon.

those loyal fans also missed out on shrewsbury

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
tinx said:
.who are you to say whos loyal and who isnt:angry: ,some fans have been to all the away games already but cant get time of work or have other commitments.dont be such a fool

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
empire said:
.who are you to say whos loyal and who isnt:angry: ,some fans have been to all the away games already but cant get time of work or have other commitments.dont be such a fool

You work evenings tough shit mate.

At the end of the day 4500 fans went to spurs and some loyal fans missed out and now we can't sell out or local derby against the arch enemy with the same people, says it all.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
first of i aint your mate,secondly i dont work nites,but am starting a new buisness and so happens it falls on this date that i will be busy.end of christ its palace,we will sell out no doubt,but end of the day its the fans choice to go or not,if you missed out on other big games tough,their was enough time to get tickets and if your such a fan then their is other means to get to the game ,thats the way the cookie crumbles,but to talk about loyal then your talking bollocks

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The game is still nearly a month and a half away. Im sure it will sell by then.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
tinx said:
Its a term of phrase. Hows about I call you what I tihnk you are ocming accross as C UNT.
christ someone who is a tough guy hiding behind a pc and also someone who knows f*** all ,now run along and call somoone else names,sap

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
empire said:
christ someone who is a tough guy hiding behind a pc and also someone who knows f*** all ,now run along and call somoone else names,sap

Yes thats right shit for brains, I'm actually a skinny little 15 year old who likes to call people names behind a PC becaus eI can't get punch. Thats always the idiot repsonse form a twat on a message board.

If you are Soooo busy working then what the f*** are you doing on here, f*** off do some work then you might have time to go to football rather than talking about it.

Oh yes and what exactly leads you to the conclusion that I know f*** all then? Idiot.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
tinx said:
Yes thats right shit for brains, I'm actually a skinny little 15 year old who likes to call people names behind a PC becaus eI can't get punch. Thats always the idiot repsonse form a twat on a message board.

If you are Soooo busy working then what the f*** are you doing on here, f*** off do some work then you might have time to go to football rather than talking about it.

Oh yes and what exactly leads you to the conclusion that I know f*** all then? Idiot.
by your comments toughman,and if you can read then you will see im buying a business at the time of the palace game,so thats why i have time on my hands gumbo

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
empire said:
by your comments toughman,and if you can read then you will see im buying a business at the time of the palace game,so thats why i have time on my hands gumbo

I thought we have already established I'm not tough MATE just a sad little 15 year old geek. Billy big nuts buying his business, makes you better than anyone else doe sit. COCK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here