Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Tickets on Sale 01/09/11

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Apologies if fixtures.

Albion v Crystal Palace
Posted on: Wed 31 Aug 2011

Tuesday 27th September. 7.45pm. Amex Stadium.

Tickets are available online to supporters with 60 loyalty points or more from 6pm on Thursday 1st September and then available through all other methods from 9am on Friday 2nd September.

Tickets can be purchased online; via the ticketline on 0844 327 1901; or in person at the ticket offices at the Seagulls Stores at the Amex and in Queens Road, Brighton.

Prices

Zone C
West Stand Lower / East Stand
Adult £30.00
Senior £21.00
Under 18 £15.00
Under 10 £8.00

Away Prices
South Stand
Adult £24.00
Senior £17.00
Under 18 £12.00
Under 10 £6.00

Brighton and Hove Albion | Tickets | Coming Up | Coming Up | Albion v Crystal Palace

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Those without the 60 points (ie moi) how likely to get them?

Can't imagine there are that many people on 60 points, out of the the 600 odd who went to Cardiff how many of them aren't STH?
And how many of them also went to Gillingham, Portsmouth and Sunderland?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Easy to get 60 points , Pikeys and Sunderland worth 20 points apiece plus Donny and Peterborough , also away trips to Pompey and Cardiff.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Forgot to mention Junior Seagulls who were given 50 points at the beginning of the season , so they would only needed to have gone to 1 game to be on 60 points.

Lychpole

Mar 2, 2009
Im trying to check my points on club site but its down :( Heres what Ive done this season-anyone give me a tot up please ?

NON STH

Pompey A
Blackpool H
Peterborough H
Bristol City A (bought ticket online yesterday)

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Im trying to check my points on club site but its down :( Heres what Ive done this season-anyone give me a tot up please ?

NON STH

Pompey A
Blackpool H
Peterborough H

40 (if the Bristol one has been added already)

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

NON STH

Pompey A
Blackpool H
Peterborough H

Should be 40. Home cup is 20 but all other types (e.g. home and away in the league) are 10 points each.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove

NON STH

Pompey A
Blackpool H
Peterborough H

=40

according to Loyalty Scheme Booklet.

Shame you didn't have any Cup Home matches as , for some reason, these count as 20.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
So, my son and daughter have 60 points each. What's stopping me buying Palace tix for them during the priority period and then upgrading them afterwards to adults ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
True, but most of them will need an adult to go with them

??? only needs a teacher or responsible guardian to take them and a block of 50 tickets goes instantly. :laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So, my son and daughter have 60 points each. What's stopping me buying Palace tix for them during the priority period and then upgrading them afterwards to adults ?

Should be ok just as long as the tickets are in WSL , in the East Stand they wont let you upgrade.

BHAboi

Jan 26, 2009
BHA
is there any chance of peps with no loyalty points getting tickets? or them going on general sale

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here