Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace throwing tickets at Saints

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Could be sub 10k taking off non attending STH's and Saints fans in the home sections :lolol:

I know of several in the home end, there had to be in excess of 200. Plus they drip fed more tickets through our Ticket Office as we were still selling small batches when the official sold out statement was made.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No chance of Palace doing us a favour versus Cardiff on the last day of the season. Reading their board it seems as if the players have gone on holiday already and it was a training match for the whole of the second half for Southampton.

Jan 12, 2012
The end of the season cant come quick enough for us unfortunately. Regarding yourselves, i personally think your hopes are pinned on the next 2 games. If you can get 3-4 points, your still in with a shout, but if you dont get a win,i think its all over for you.

Feb 14, 2010
Got to laugh at palace. They are so proud to have been above the Albion after the Albion had its ground sold from under them, and at its lowest point. Still as they have never won a major trophy and had to wait a few years to follow us to the FA cup final then I suppose they have to find some straw to clutch.Respect to the 8000/9000 palace that go to Selhurst. Lucky they are not in the lower leagues as they would be getting less than we got playing at Gillingham.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:lolol:Having to start somewhere might be true Seaweedovergrimsby but you BHA fans can dream I suppose???

In fairness hats off to the true Brighton fans who have lived in our shadow for so long :D

This is Year 1 of the supremacy , everything in the past is history , get used to it :thumbsup:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
This thread just makes me sad. :(

Good luck with Chris Martin btw. Talented by lazy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here