Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace target Earnshaw to partner Murray.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If they had Earnshaw and Murray upfront there is not a cat's chance in hell they'd be relegated.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
"Crystal Palace are laying down their marker for an assault on promotion to the Premier League"

LOL

I think we're in for him as well. Could get juicy.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why would you move from a middling-sized club like Forest to a small one like Palace? Hardly ambitious.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
They'll do fine for a year or so and then go bankrupt again, into admin, shaft all their creditors, and start the cycle again. Would be a nice partnership that tho :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Aren't they signing Jordan Rhodes too?

Brilliant, then their attack will be led by a striker who's had one really decent season with a third division team and another who can't even get a regular starting place at his third division team.

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
Steve Parrish amongst others (not the racer, the owner of TAG:Worldwide).

They're the same person. They've got the guy who sold Churchill insurance for a few billion on board as well. Seems that they've got a fair bit of money.

Earnshaw is still a very good player, he's only 30. Played very well in the playoffs, and could partner Murray. Just checked, he's got 36 goals in two seasons and has largely been a sub.

Would be a good signing for Palace. Murray and Earnshaw could see them finish upper midtable if they keep their keeper.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Murray and Earnshaw would work well together I think, target man and the nippy poacher.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
LOL administration.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Forest fans reckon that he's been offered £9k and he was impressed by the ambition of the club.

Not sure what to make of that. Is there something going on that we can't see??

They've got new owners with seemingly a bit of money, a club legend as a manager and they seem very optimistic at the moment, so I don't think we should view them as hapless whipping boys.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
They've got new owners with seemingly a bit of money, a club legend as a manager and they seem very optimistic at the moment, so I don't think we should view them as hapless whipping boys.

Yeah, lets leave it until September at least :thumbsup:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
How many clubs has he had? Cardiff, West Brom, Norwich, Nott'm Forest off the top of my head. His wages probably wouldn't be worth it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here