Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I dot feel particularly badly about Palace but let's talk and write "blue and white" 25 pages.....FFS!

Agreed. I have no desire to go on Palace's forum. If they want to slate BHA on there, fair enough.
It reminds me when friends are having a conversation and some idiots that you don't know keep butting in.
A section away from the main board would be good, then you would not see or could avoid the constant barging in to threads.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
I wonder what a CT scan would reveal with these Palace posters, if they find out what the problem is they could be given the appropriate medication.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I wonder what a CT scan would reveal with these Palace posters, if they find out what the problem is they could be given the appropriate medication.

I think this problem was diagnosed by a leading Chinese doctor. It is known as "Exackery" Disease. The patient is not given a CT scan, he merely has to crawl on his hands and knees towards the doctor, then turn and crawl away from the doctor. The Chinese doctor asks the patient to repeat this process again.
He found that these posters looked exackery the same from the front as the back.
So it is known as "Exackery" disease.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I Think Youll find we have sold our Season tickets and are Held Back Because our ground is in a timewarp. Admin-We Got in Debt Took the 10 points yet despite this still stayed up, and shafted Local Businesses to 2P in the £. Oh and the fans payed off St Johns.

The simple truth is that you haven't sold ALL the season tickets your club made available , CPFC2010 made the announcement only 16,000 season tickets would be available as they would keep back some as a matchday supply for the pick and choose Nigels but even with the Palacestics you've come up short. :thumbsup:

albionite

May 20, 2009
And? Who wants a Ground like the SHAMEX anyway, we dont. Happy with a Revamped Ground like many other teams have. You can shove Your Theatre of Dreams, it wont Make You a Larger club and Certainly not Larger than us.

Ha Ha Ha you would love a ground like ours instead of that sh*t hole you call selhurst. If your going to try a wind up at least come up with a believable one.

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
We did on St Patrick day, do keep up.

That 3-0 defeat mad the 2-0 win even sweeter :rock: Face it, in recent times (last 15 years) you have only beaten us twice but you've not been able to fully enjoy these results as we have gained our revenge a matter of weeks later on both occasions! :laugh:

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
If that is so you might as well end your life now.

Convincingly beating your arrogant rivals in their own backyard in the biggest game ever between the 2 teams thus securing a place at the New Wembley, live on Sky so the nation can witness. I doubt you can beat that to be fair...

Last edited:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Convincingly beating your arrogant rivals in there own backyard in the biggest game ever between the 2 teams, live on Sky so the nation can witness. I doubt you can beat that to be fair...

We have had bigger games than against you muppets and where are you getting this arrogance from. You really are a deluded bellend with no life, lurking on a rivals forum with nothing oringal to say.

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
We have had bigger games than against you muppets and where are you getting this arrogance from. You really are a deluded bellend with no life, lurking on a rivals forum with nothing oringal to say.

Yet you're the 'bellend' that clicked onto a clear Palace thread, no? I know it hurts losing to us and seeing us promoted to the big time so chuck the insults all you like, no skin off my back :bigwave:

Last edited:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Yet you're the 'bellend' that clicked onto a Palace thread, no? I know it hurts losing to us and seeing us promoted to the big time so chuck the insults all you like, no skin off my back :bigwave:

Is this a palace thread, I thought this was on NSC, I wouldn't dream of going onto BBS.
It is skin off your back as you always bite back. Shame you don't say anything different to what the other nigels say I might have more respect for you.
Why is it you have gone a league higher than us but you feel the need to create a account and come on here. My bet is you know it is short lived and making the most of it, you will soon find your natural place struggling in champs regardless of how much money your chairman will pocket from being in premiership.

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
Is this a palace thread, I thought this was on NSC, I wouldn't dream of going onto BBS.
It is skin off your back as you always bite back. Shame you don't say anything different to what the other nigels say I might have more respect for you.
Why is it you have gone a league higher than us but you feel the need to crate a account and come on here. My bet is you know it is short lived and making the most of it, you will soon find your natural place struggling in champs regardless of how much money your chairman will pocket from being in premiership.

Your lot gave it hugely last year mate, please don't act like you're angels. The amount of negative threads about us, I've never seen anything like it! Funny how they have dried up now! :lol:

I'd love to know why you think we will "soon find your natural place struggling in champs regardless of how much money your chairman will pocket from being in premiership" Face it, the money we have obtained from promotion sets us up nicely for many, many years and we have brought in some quality young talent like Campana and Gayle and given them long term contracts. The stadium will soon be getting a nice refurb. The future looks bright on and off the pitch punk: You on the other hand are struggling to cope with FFP. Just look at the signings you have made this summer for starters. The MK Dons left back? :facepalm:

Last edited:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Boring, show me the arrogance. As normal you are making things up to make your self feel smug. I have no idea if the mk dons left back will be any good time will tell but its not as if we spent 6m on him.

Are you Kirby you seem to be as much as a numbty as him?

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
Boring, show me the arrogance. As normal you are making things up to make your self feel smug. I have no idea if the mk dons left back will be any good time will tell but its not as if we spent 6m on him.

Are you Kirby you seem to be as much as a numbty as him?

Just type in Palace into the search engine and you get these threads for starters...

http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/search.php?searchid=1219498

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Your lot gave it hugely last year mate, please don't act like you're angels. The amount of negative threads about us, I've never seen anything like it! Funny how they have dried up now! :lol:

I'd love to know why you think we will "soon find your natural place struggling in champs regardless of how much money your chairman will pocket from being in premiership" Face it, the money we have obtained from promotion sets us up nicely for many, many years and we have brought in some quality young talent like Campana and Gayle and given them long term contracts. The stadium will soon be getting a nice refurb. The future looks bright on and off the pitch punk: You on the other hand are struggling to cope with FFP. Just look at the signings you have made this summer for starters. The MK Dons left back? :facepalm:

So 6 million for a sunday league striker is a top quality signing? The young Spanish lad will be destroyed and his career ended playing for the hoofball team of the premiershit.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
When it does get revamped, whats Your excuse then?. And Define "Better" Cause ours will have 40K and state of the art facilities so i presume Your referring to the Looks.

I know what the CPFC stands for, and from the state of your spelling and grammar the 35 presumably relates to your IQ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here