Palace Rivalry - that quote from the evening standard

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
İbrahim Tatlıses;2838522 said:
Croydon....

'nuff said.

Ah Croydon's not that bad, It has it's charms.......

Attachments

• 2766282583_bd9d43615d.jpg
    2766282583_bd9d43615d.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 210
  • Croydon%20Town%20Hall_1_4_1.jpg
    Croydon%20Town%20Hall_1_4_1.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 209
  • croydon_madhu-pillai-431.jpg
    croydon_madhu-pillai-431.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 210

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
To cheer you up

create a file on your desktop
name it as 'PALACE FANS'
now send it to the 'recycle bin'
click delete

you will now be asked "are you sure you want to delete 'PALACE FANS' "

it will make you feel a whole lot better

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Rivalry = Palace

Hatred = Man Utd - still want to stab Norman Whiteside for his ridiculously late challenge on Ramsay in the 83 cup final.

I still hold grudges against Norman for that, discussed it with some young United fans in Halifax recently and they looked at me as if I was deranged.

One of my Palace mates always talks of when we first meet, I was training him and he asked for my help. When we started talking football and he announced his team, I apparently just said 'I F'ing Hate Palace and walked of', leaving him to struggle, he said I was frighting. If you know me that takes some doing.

I have since been up to the Geoff Thomas games at Sellhurst with him, and he has been to Albion games, until recently we worked together for years so shows a lot how mates can challenge your predujuces.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Rivalry yes, but hatred no, i rather they lose rather than win, certainly dont' get upset by there results, but do feel more dejected when beaten by them than other teams etc, but when you see comment like, "I can't bring myself to even say there name" etc and some of the venomous hatred i have seen on hear is baffling.

Recently there was a thread about a girlfriend supporting palace , So what !!FFS
But then i am able to detach my normal life away from football.

Guess i disliked them more when Rachicd Harkook (spelling ?) was playing for them.

Fair play, that is just personal choice and reflects the way you wish to live your life. Please respect those of us who wish to hate the filthy scumbags

Oct 25, 2003
i hate the club, but i don't think i could hate an individual palace fan JUST for the reason that he supports palace

there's more to life than football innit

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Rivalry yes, but hatred no, i rather they lose rather than win, certainly dont' get upset by there results, but do feel more dejected when beaten by them than other teams etc, but when you see comment like, "I can't bring myself to even say there name" etc and some of the venomous hatred i have seen on hear is baffling.

Recently there was a thread about a girlfriend supporting palace , So what !!FFS
But then i am able to detach my normal life away from football.

Guess i disliked them more when Rachicd Harkook (spelling ?) was playing for them.

Try reading the spite, and vitriol on their forum.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
You have to hate palarse "its the law", but i also hate leeds,wigan ath,man utd,liverpool,everton,man utd,arsenal,chelsea all with a passion the rest i can take or leave or depends on the current position etc but them 9 teams and fans piss me off....Oh make that 10 Newcastle. I think its there fans that do it for me.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Work with 3 Palace fans in my office in Brighton and we all give it large but we are also good mates and share the odd pint/playing rounds of golf...depends how much it affects the individuals concerned i suppose

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here