Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace ---- Realistic expectation for 2012/2013

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
So far they seem to have got their heads screwed on.

Realistic expectation for 2012/2013 - CPFC BBS

I've gone from being bullish regarding our promotiion chances a month ago (when McCorkmack look about to happen), to what I now will call realism of expecting a low-table finish - again.

Don't agree. As of today, our squad is considerably weaker than it was at the end of the season.

If we do not add any more players (which I'm sure we will) we will be lucky to avoid relegation.

At the moment we are going down imo.

Honestly, in this moment in time I think we will go down. I've never actually thought that in my entire history of support Palace

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Yeah but those common-sense comments are only because all the head-in-the-sand twats are so busy posting on here that they haven't got time for their own board :(

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Quote:

Originally Posted by kettle

Those we have brought in:
Wilbrahimovic - proven at this level

He really isn't
Like Easter & Murray, he's only ever scored a decent amount at a level below where we are

:lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Some of the bookmakers already have Palace filling that last relegation spot , maybe a few ITK in South London have "gone large" ?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yeah but those common-sense comments are only because all the head-in-the-sand twats are so busy posting on here that they haven't got time for their own board :(

If Palace do go down I imagine there will be a hell of a lot of thread BUMPING on here at the end of the season.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
They're definitely starting to get the jitters now with all the players leaving and not a lot coming in. Again putting a lot of hope/expectation/pressure on more youngsters to see them through. They need a couple of very good, established, players to seriously be able to target anywhere north of 14th place. The owners keep saying wait till the transfer window is shut before judging, but I suspect they may have put a lot of eggs in the McCormack basket, and suddenly that's looking rather shaky. 1 month till the window shuts so they've got time to bring some quality in, but I think 'Under Pressure' sums them up at the moment.

Saying that they appear to be balancing books with getting the likes of Ambrose off the wage bill, so maybe survival is all they are targetting, whilst trying to remain solvent. Which isn't necessarily the worst plan

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Palace wont go down in my opinion, Freedman does have them well organised and hard to beat.
Lower mid table again seems to me where they will finish.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Palace wont go down in my opinion, Freedman does have them well organised and hard to beat.
Lower mid table again seems to me where they will finish.
Yeah I'll go with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here