Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace prepare for next season already!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
signing wayne andrews from colchester! scored about 16 goals in 50 games for colchester.. one was v us. but it seems they are preparing for life in the championship already.

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
What a crap signing for a "premiership" club.I actually think they'll be lucky to win one game this season.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
You get some cretins on here don't you?

Worry about your own sorry, pitiful, campaigning (Falmer rah rah rah), batty club until we are in the same division again. Then we can batter you 5-0 again and piss ourselves laughing.

Losers.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
paulie said:

Worry about your own sorry, pitiful, campaigning (Falmer rah rah rah), batty club until we are in the same division again. Then we can batter you 5-0 again and piss ourselves laughing.

Losers.

Good comeback.

Smelly.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Chrsytal Palace, the laughing stock of the country :lolol:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
paulie said:

Losers.

It does beg the question, why are you reading this board?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Paulie, you are a c**t.

Two of my mates are Palarse supporters, sadly for them. One of them hasn't missed a game (home or away) for over a year. And even they predict that Palarse will be lucky to win a single game this season.

:salute:

And btw, even they are 100% behind Falmer (rah rah rah).

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I started having a look at it in the run up to 26-10-02 and, to be honest, it is entertaining. Some of your Palace baiting is amusing.

Palace sign a striker so they must be f**ked? This puts him about 6th in the pecking order and I'm sure his career will be kick-started by a hattrick against you lot next year, a la AJ.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Easy ELS. Calm down.

Of course we'll win a game at some stage, well maybe one. Good for your mates - I hope you get Falmer (rah rah rah). What's the point of a derby when you can bring only 300?

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Like most Palace supporters can I just enquire as to whether you have a horrendous skin disorder, a sister called Julie who was pregnant at 12, a bizarre attraction to cheap plated jewellry, live in a caravan and a small fat dog with asthma??

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
Andrews was at Oldham with Dowie and he is a big fan. He is a great finisher and I thought he could play at a higher level. He may not prove to be a bad signing, I would certainly be v happy with him at the Albion. However, whether he can cut it in the prem depends.

Speaking of palace rejects, I see the greatest striker ever Clinton Morrison will be on his way back into obscurity now that Dwight Yorke has signed for brum.:clap:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I think Clinton's been in obscurity for a while.

A good goalscorer but overrated. Funnily enough the best thing Francis did for us as Johnson has developed into a very decent player.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm looking forward to seeing how Palace cope. Their promotion was, if anything, luckier than ours. Dowie is a rookie manager who did an amazing job last season and the season before at Oldham. Is he good enough to cope with the pressures of the Premiership and the abuse of Palace fans if they stay rooted to the bottom. If it all goes completely pear shaped, which it probably will they will struggle again next season as all the prima donnas leave the sinking ship giving us an excellent chance of avenging the 5-0.

All we've got to do is stay in this division, tough but certainly possible and this time next year it will be party time for us at Selhurst :clap2:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Icy Gull said:
I'm looking forward to seeing how Palace cope. Their promotion was, if anything, luckier than ours. Dowie is a rookie manager who did an amazing job last season and the season before at Oldham. Is he good enough to cope with the pressures of the Premiership and the abuse of Palace fans if they stay rooted to the bottom. If it all goes completely pear shaped, which it probably will they will struggle again next season as all the prima donnas leave the sinking ship giving us an excellent chance of avenging the 5-0.

All we've got to do is stay in this division, tough but certainly possible and this time next year it will be party time for us at Selhurst :clap2:

always the way in play offs the lucky team goes up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here