Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace pre season friendly at Worthing

Tinpot's going to Yeovil and Doncaster. Not Man U and Chelsea.

(Although you probably do when Brighton are away)

Good heavens, you are a silly man. Going to Yeovil and Donny is called playing in the Championship, you know the one, it's the league you've just left and will be back in after next season.

Tell me, was the Play Off final your first game?

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Oh look Palace screw over another small club by reneging on their promise of a friendly, I expect its too late for Worthing to arrange another date now and, like Bath, they have missed out on a date to generate some revenue from.

Scum bags.

Christ, you Sea-Girls need to get a grip. We cancel a friendly (for reasons unknown?) and we get called scum bags and tin pot. Look at the way Brighton conducted themselves in the play offs against us and the fiasco that evolved afterwards, and the words tin pot spring to mind

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Tinpot's going to Yeovil and Doncaster. Not Man U and Chelsea.

(Although you probably do when Brighton are away)

Bloody hell. Palace fans acting like a premier league :tosser: already. "Yovil and Doncaster are tin pot" are they? As far as I can tell Yovil and Doncaster are no more tin pot then Palace were last year. They have earned the right to be in the Championship and their fans are loyal and desreve respect. I would much rather spend time with Yovil or Doncaster fans as they will know a lot more about football then some band wagon jumped on Chelsea fans, who think finishing 3rd in the prem is some sort of discrace and the southern base Man U fans who picked the team because it wins things.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Christ, you Sea-Girls need to get a grip. We cancel a friendly (for reasons unknown?) and we get called scum bags and tin pot. Look at the way Brighton conducted themselves in the play offs against us and the fiasco that evolved afterwards, and the words tin pot spring to mind

Are you the full-kit wanker from page one?

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
Good heavens, you are a silly man. Going to Yeovil and Donny is called playing in the Championship, you know the one, it's the league you've just left and will be back in after next season.

Tell me, was the Play Off final your first game?

No it was not, my first game was Stoke at home in 2004, we won 6-3.

Oh, and good luck with FFP, and while I'm here, if you lot think you have a divine right to be in the PL because you have a new stadium, then ask Darlington and Coventry what a new Stadium done for their club. Doesn't always mean success...

Oh, and good luck with FFP, and while I'm here, if you lot think you have a divine right to be in the PL because you have a new stadium, then ask Darlington and Coventry what a new Stadium done for their club. Doesn't always mean success...

Go away you sad Plastic.

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
Bloody hell. Palace fans acting like a premier league :tosser: already. "Yovil and Doncaster are tin pot" are they? As far as I can tell Yovil and Doncaster are no more tin pot then Palace were last year. They have earned the right to be in the Championship and their fans are loyal and desreve respect. I would much rather spend time with Yovil or Doncaster fans as they will know a lot more about football then some band wagon jumped on Chelsea fans, who think finishing 3rd in the prem is some sort of discrace and the southern base Man U fans who picked the team because it wins things.

You're right on the loyal part, they're much more loyal than you lot. Please tell me where the majority of Brighton fans were before the AMEX?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

No you're quite right mate. Having a run down, piss filled dump - that's the way forward. Thanks for your help.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
You're right on the loyal part, they're much more loyal than you lot. Please tell me where the majority of Brighton fans were before the AMEX?

Did you do maths at school? No. Thought not. 28,000 does not fit in to 7,300 avalable seats available for home fans.

Unlike like the 20,000 ish that will turn up at Sellhurst this seaon now you in the prem. I am sure they actuall could of attend last season but decided not to. That's loyal for you.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Oh dear. You've not quite grasped why we've picked up on the word tinpot have you. Go back to the start of the thread and see where the word is first mentioned, why it was mentioned and who mentioned it.

I'll help you with the last bit. He's called SE20. It's a postcode. It's about 300 tarmaced drives away. Or 20 lengths of an illegally squatted public recreation ground. Whichever you prefer.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

And Palace fans are so loyal that only 8 (EIGHT) turned up for a meet the player evening last year :lolol:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Seems this is true... July 13th apparently. A Palace XI apparently so probably the kids

Almost certainly kids, the first team and some fringe players went to Portugese training camp yesterday.

Almost certainly kids, the first team and some fringe players went to Portugese training camp yesterday.

Do try and keep up, you've cancelled it thereby denying a small club the chance to make a bit of extra cash, a bit like last year when you cancelled Bath at the last minute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here