Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace on the slide?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Whilst happy to mock Palace's current form, we should remember how shit and lucky we were in our last league game at Blackburn. We are not exactly on fire in the league but this weeks results have gone for us, need to take advantage on Saturday.

I seem to remember us wasting the chance to take advantage of other teams poor results many times during the closing stages of last season. Oh well......

D

Deleted member 22389

Whilst happy to mock Palace's current form, we should remember how shit and lucky we were in our last league game at Blackburn. We are not exactly on fire in the league but this weeks results have gone for us, need to take advantage on Saturday.

Very true. Saturday will not be easy either.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
was just curious as haven't seen them win in a while so i looked it up.

they have only won 1 game in the last 11 matches in all competitions. :lolol:

That's all.

Was only a matter of time,we all know the scum are shit deep down they know it too

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Lets not take the piss until the last ball kicked a lot can happen by the end of season?

But they have Holloway in charge he`s a cock , the scum are only going one way they know it as much as we do .What sort of a club lets a manager go that has got them to the top of the table ready to take a 90 million pound windfall:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Twat:
SteveParish_2672911.jpg

Idiot:
holloway.jpg

WTF!:
simon_jordan_981561c.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Lets not revel too much in Palace's poor spell. We have taken 26 points out of the last 63. Five wins in twenty one games. Not exactly brilliant form is it ?
Our game in hand is Barnsley away, who are on fire at the moment. We are at Sheff Wed on Saturday, who are on fire at the moment. A point would be a decent result at Hillsborough.
Lets worry about our own form and failure to win games first than keep harping on about Palace's slide. After 5 straight wins our wheels came off and we went 7 games without a win. There were also 5 winless games on the trot in December.
We are the past masters at winless runs so lets cut all this crap now and concentrate on ourselves.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We were ******* awful. So I inept in every department. Delaneys distributon shocking. Wild trying to take on too many players and losing the ball. Murray not involved at all

:clap::O:banana:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Murray was isolated but didn't seem interested tonight, very lazy when chasing defenders around and going for headers. Had one chance which was the worst shot I've seen in ages.

:thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Looking at the Place run in, they look like they have the easier task, and if they rediscover there form I can see the collecting 15 points from the last 7 games.
April
Blackpool V Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace V Barnsley
Millwall V Crystal Palace
Ipswich V Crystal Palace
Palace V Leicester
Blackburn V Crystal Palace
May
Crystal Palace V Peterborough

As opposed to our run in where I can only see us getting about 13points

Brighton V Charlton 3pts
Brighton V Leicester 0pts
Middlesbrough V Brighton 0pts
Peterborough V Brighton 3ps
Brighton V Blackpool 3pts
Leeds United V Brighton 1pt

May
Brighton V Wolves 3pts

All very tight, It is gonna be exciting thats for sure..... We must beat Palace at Home that is the key

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Here's a nice stat: Palace have scored 1 goal in the past 488 minutes, and that was a penalty.

Looking at the Place run in, they look like they have the easier task, and if they rediscover there form I can see the collecting 15 points from the last 7 games.
April
Blackpool V Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace V Barnsley
Millwall V Crystal Palace
Ipswich V Crystal Palace
Palace V Leicester
Blackburn V Crystal Palace
May
Crystal Palace V Peterborough

As opposed to our run in where I can only see us getting about 13points

Brighton V Charlton 3pts
Brighton V Leicester 0pts
Middlesbrough V Brighton 0pts
Peterborough V Brighton 3ps
Brighton V Blackpool 3pts
Leeds United V Brighton 1pt

May
Brighton V Wolves 3pts

All very tight, It is gonna be exciting thats for sure..... We must beat Palace at Home that is the key

No doubt that Palace have done the hard work in first half of the season and seem to be throwing away a golden opportunity for automatic promotion. It will be a close call as to who finishes above who but I still fancy us to sneak it - form and optimism very much with us at this point :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here