Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace NOT confident

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Probably talking down their chances. It could be anybody's game tomorrow night.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Probably talking down their chances. It could be anybody's game tomorrow night.

Exactly , form book flies out the window for games like this , think it will be alot closer then 3-0 mind.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think this is the most accurate prediction

" Lots of fat 40+ ex-hoolies appearing for a nostalgic reunion and finding out they are too porky to run or throw a decent right hook these days. "

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
It will be close, whatever we may think of them, they do have some good players, and unfortunatley, Murray is due a goal. Returning players, after all, always score, it's an unwritten rule.

Im going for 2-1 to us

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I genuinely think we will smash them. We've been threatening to give a team a good hiding and I reckon tuesday is the day..

Albion 5-0 Scum

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Don't forget we were massive underdogs when we went there in 2005(?). We were near the bottom, not expecting to win, and up popped Paul McShane .....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I remember watching the football league show a couple of weeks ago and thought Zahar might cause trouble for painter. Then I saw some comment from a palace fan suggesting Zahar only tends to play in the cup games...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They aren't confident but then neither were Leeds. Cautious optimism remains my attitude.

I don't quite know how to explain it, it feels like getting a really good toy for christmas and for a few days it works perfectly and does all that you hope it would, but come new years day the batteries run out and a bit breaks off and it you never get around to playing with it again. Things just seem to have gone so well this season but in the back of my head I feel something will go wrong soon because whenever we get to this level in the last three decades something does go wrong.

Maybe its just what supporting a non-big four is all about. I hope the day never comes that we start taking the game for granted.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Don't forget we were massive underdogs when we went there in 2005(?). We were near the bottom, not expecting to win, and up popped Paul McShane .....

Spot on. We should hammer them, but anyone thinking it's a guaranteed win is far too optimistic IMHO...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Plenty of unoriginal insults on there. 'Stadium looks like an unfinished lego project', 'not many seats' (no you fuckwit-only 22,500 of them), 'the Mansex stadium' and many more. I like the prediction from one knuckle dragger that 'I predict loads of homophobic chanting', sums them up for me.

I'm not going to make any predictions but I hope we batter them-after Murray shits his shorts from the reception he's going to get. He will not be getting any polite applause from me, that's for sure.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Plenty of unoriginal insults on there. 'Stadium looks like an unfinished lego project', 'not many seats' (no you fuckwit-only 22,500 of them), 'the Mansex stadium' and many more. I like the prediction from one knuckle dragger that 'I predict loads of homophobic chanting', sums them up for me.

I'm not going to make any predictions but I hope we batter them-after Murray shits his shorts from the reception he's going to get. He will not be getting any polite applause from me, that's for sure.

Im not sure this is a good idea, some players and I think Murray will be one, thrive on abuse. look at Bellamy last week, he was awesome.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Im not sure this is a good idea, some players and I think Murray will be one, thrive on abuse. look at Bellamy last week, he was awesome.

You can't be expecting a warm welcome for him are you? Ex-Albion, leaves the club for Palace, he'll get stick every time he gets near the ball. You may well be right that he'll raise his game against us but it's almost a certainty that he's in for a noisy reception.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
You can't be expecting a warm welcome for him are you? Ex-Albion, leaves the club for Palace, he'll get stick every time he gets near the ball. You may well be right that he'll raise his game against us but it's almost a certainty that he's in for a noisy reception.

Not for one moment am I suggesting it be comfortable when his name is read out or when he gets the ball in the opening minutes, but continous may just spur him on to work harder and on his day as we already no he is an exceptional player who can cause problems and score goals, just dont think we need to encourage it for the entire game....Just my opinion of course.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
their defence are as bad as leeds,but their midfield will take our full backs apart

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here