Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace might get cocky! but hello. RESERVE squad mean anything???? Tw*ts

Direct Dave

Oct 26, 2011
A result against Fergies men at old Trafford is a pretty good achievement, no matter who's in the squad on the day!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Love them or hate them what a fantastic result. I'm sure we would love to swap places tonight.

Sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blimey this organ is full of bitterness and sour grapes. Palace played well against a team who had only lost one game at home for bloody ages. Yes ok it was a reserve team, but one with park, berbatov, Valencia, Evans, fabio etc in it.....

Great result palace...credit where credit is due.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Price, Easter and O'Keefe are all reserve players for us. We lost 2 players to injury and had a host of youngsters playing ourselves.

I would hardly call their squad a reserve team either, their bench was but their starting lineup was littered with internationals!

Incredible result, you lot were "Proud to be Brighton" when Liverpool beat you not long ago.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Price, Easter and O'Keefe are all reserve players for us. We lost 2 players to injury and had a host of youngsters playing ourselves.

I would hardly call their squad a reserve team either, their bench was but their starting lineup was littered with internationals!

Incredible result, you lot were "Proud to be Brighton" when Liverpool beat you not long ago.

So speaks one of the many who decided to leave 5000 tickets unsold
pathetic

Would be keeping quiet if that was my team, how shoddy, noddy little club

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Cracking goal by Ambrose and a great result for them, as said above credit where credit is due. There were still 9 internationals playing for United, at least that's what I think Fergie just said on sky sports news.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Well done Palace good result and thought Glenn Murray showed what we are missing alongside CMS. His first touch and hold up play was first class. He looked up for it shame he did not show the same in every game for us. I am sure I saw him smile.:lolol:

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
hate to say it but winning at old trafford is an excellent result - even if it is against the second team - we would be cockahoop... credit to palace.... hope they are knackered for the game against derby on friday i think and we can stay above them for the rest of the season.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Sounds like Sour Grapes to Me, Scored Goals and Murray Secured us a Win at one of HUGEST stages in world football, not to mention a seven figure pay day and a place in the Carling Cup Semi Final, We are also Hopefull going to focus on the League as Well But no One can Blame us For At Least Wanting to Get to Wembley Now, Especially more incientive after drawing Cardiff. But Hey fair play for You lot giving us credit were credit is due. *But to the OP, You Soppy Soppy Cun*.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
It's not sour grapes, it's just 12 year olds starting shit threads like this that makes THEM look like twats.

I'd be cock a firkin hoop if we got that result tonight.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010

Great result for you guys, even though I hate to say it. But compared to the team we played against Liverpool and the united team there was so much difference. So many premier league class players like Suarez, Gerrard, reina playing against us. I hope you dont win the cup...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I went to the game tonight. Fair play to Palace. Cracking strike from Ambrose, and Murray was terrific.

United were dreadful though. Really, really poor. Evans, Rafael and Marcheda in particular are not nearly good enough to be at a top 4 club.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Begrudgingly - well played Palace

Fans who support their local team rather than plastics

Imagine if that had been Brighton - we would live off that for ages

8 or 9 Internationals at Man U tonight.

Marshal Josip Tito

Маршал н
Nov 29, 2011
Yugoslavia
It doesn't matter what strength side they put out, or how badly they played. The fact is that Manchester United got beaten, on home turf, by these plucky underdogs. And anyone who thinks we'd not be crowing about it from the rooftops were we in their position is deluded.

I don't like it, but I can't pretend it's anything but a SERIOUSLY good night out for the Palace that went up there.

Give them their moment, as bitter a pill as it is to swallow, they deserve it.

I'm more concerned with our meeting with Palace in January. I just hope the players, and Gus, now realise just what it means to play Palace, and up their game accordingly. We need to smash them to salvage any bragging rights this season

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Sounds like Sour Grapes to Me, Scored Goals and Murray Secured us a Win at one of HUGEST stages in world football, not to mention a seven figure pay day and a place in the Carling Cup Semi Final, We are also Hopefull going to focus on the League as Well But no One can Blame us For At Least Wanting to Get to Wembley Now, Especially more incientive after drawing Cardiff. But Hey fair play for You lot giving us credit were credit is due. *But to the OP, You Soppy Soppy Cun*.
Who taught you English language at school?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here