Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace losing 5-6 million again

I am pretty sure that the Seaside on here could very well be Seaside Eagle on BBS. Very similar posting styles.

Yep. Teenage kid who doesn't know his arse from his elbow. Has been exposed as a complete knobend on both BBS & NSC.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
It is good to laugh at their struggles for sure, but after all the abuse they get for the two admins, the fact they're not throwing money at their problems has to be a good thing?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Can anyone who understands odds say what the bookies are saying about Palace relegation chances?

Very possible basically. A few bookies have odds of 11/4 on them being relegated, 4th in line behind Barnsley, Brizzle and Posh. Millwall arent far behind Palarse either.

For us being promoted however, a few bookies have us at 5/1 - a bit less likely for us to go up than Palarse to be relegated basically, but us going in separate directions could well happen.

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
Imagine if we sent them down. Imagine if they imploded, got a points deduction and did so badly that we sent them down. Wouldn't that be great?

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Very possible basically. A few bookies have odds of 11/4 on them being relegated, 4th in line behind Barnsley, Brizzle and Posh. Millwall arent far behind Palarse either.

For us being promoted however, a few bookies have us at 5/1 - a bit less likely for us to go up than Palarse to be relegated basically, but us going in separate directions could well happen.

I think they were third or fourth favourites for the drop at the beginning of the window so things haven't improved for them then. After Parish's comments, I had wonder whether they'd drop further.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Can anyone who understands odds say what the bookies are saying about Palace relegation chances?

Palace will not get relegated they are an established team in this division,should we get promotion i for one would like Palace to go up with us,what is the point in having a rival team that you love to hate if you cannot play each other

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Imagine if we sent them down. Imagine if they imploded, got a points deduction and did so badly that we sent them down. Wouldn't that be great?

Sending Palace down at the AMEX. Best. Day. Ever.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Which is pretty good compared to most clubs, us included

They are LOSING 5 to 6 Million, a little different to spending 5-6 million, especially when you look at the revenues being generated by both clubs.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Forest have been losing between 10 and 12 million yearly for a while,do any clubs actualy make money or even break even? Liecester have four hundred thousand a month interest only loan repayments to fund.Manure are 400 million indebt and selling 10% of the club to raise money to buy players.A football club is the ultimate big boys toy and costs a fortune to run.

This is absolutely spot on and I have no doubt we are exactly the same. A big revenue doesn't mean big profits. In sure we aren't in as bad a state as Palace but very few clubs break even these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here